Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 348349350351352 914>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

#Gemini call it how they see it. We aren’t “criticizing you” we’re just describing your ass.

I don't think this is Gemini exclusive. It could apply to Virgo as well.LOL

that is true

thats why i get along with a lot of geminis....just until the second personailty kicks inLOL
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:36pm
Wait, so there are daily rising horoscopes too?

I really need to get with this astrology thing...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 6:48pm

lol yes maam..coco introduced me to it..

http://www.cafeastrology.com/scorpio_horoscopes.html#1stdecanate

Scorpio rising horoscope

Apr 5, 2014 (Apr 4, 2014 to May 2, 2014) Ven 5th H.

You are feeling inspired creatively and romantically and you express your loving feelings quite openly now. Creative self-expression of any kind is favored at this time. You will also thoroughly enjoy artistic, musical, or cultural events and activities, especially in the company of a loved one.

Apr 5, 2014 (Apr 5, 2014 to Apr 6, 2014) Ven Trine Asc

At this time you are inclined to invest your time and money into making your environment more beautiful and comfortable. You may also wish to enhance your personal appearance in some way, such as getting a new hair style or purchasing clothing, cosmetics, and the like. Social gatherings are also very positive for you now.

Apr 5, 2014 (Apr 5, 2014 to Apr 5, 2014) Moo Trine Asc

Inner harmony and a sense of flowing along comfortably with events and people are accented now. You're likely to take the path of least resistance and to stay with whatever has proven trustworthy and safe, rather than making significant changes. Relationships with females are helpful now.

Apr 5, 2014 (Apr 4, 2014 to Apr 8, 2014) Moo 9th H.

The desire to go on a mini-vacation or a getaway from your usual concerns is strong now and if you can do so, go and enjoy yourself.

Putting things in perspective, getting an overview of the daily matters that normally take up so much of your time, and doing something that expands your horizons are accentuated.

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i heard many gemini men lean towards bisexual or "curious"...since they are the sign of the "twins"

well erm kayne......
and maxwell been gay right....?

i heard this a couple years ago...

Nah.

LOL
LOL
nah what? maxwell isnt gay?

My geminis aren't gay......Maxwell gayer than gay....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:05am
well yea all Geminis aren't gay...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 12:06am
hmm... how about Scorpio men guys... nobody on here has told me any stories about them..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 7:54am
I've dated a Scorpio. Controlling as hell. He had issues...like, serious issues. He didn't like one-word text messages, he wanted me to wear my hair a certain way, he wanted me to dress a certain way. He had the shortest temper. Red flag after red flag, and I wasn't sticking around to see if the next one was red. He got chucked the deuces with the quickness.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:14am
Lol my scorpio was different. Soft spoken, thoughtful, giving but.. he would fixate on things. He cant multitask life situations. When he was into me, he was laser focused on me. Did everything i needed and would put things off just to come over and do my hw. When he started slacking, i let that ass go but he still called, etc.

He has way too much pride, i broke up with him cause he was acting a fool and the btch said i left him lol

He told me a few years ago that he doesnt come around cause he'll want to stay i told people that be would come to my house pissy drunk in the mjddle of the night from clubbin, ringing my bell like theres an emergency. I always let him in cause i wouldnt want him to get hurt... give him water and let him sleep on the couch. He'd come in my room and profess his love then wake up and pretend were just friends. Our bdays are a cpl days apart and he would let me "have" his cause he hates bdays lol... he called me on my bday and i called his girl an ugly ho. He wanted to know why i said it, not to stop calling that btch a ho

I havent seen him this year but i know he pressed my bell a cpl wks ago. He said if we marry other people, he'll still come see me, that was like 10 yrs ago. Now, he never wants to get married... fool
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:17am
I was talking to a scorpio for a cpl months but i can't take how sensitive he is. I jokingly called him nosey... he said he wasn't. I said he was lying about me nosey and his btch ass didnt reply for a cpl days. I ignored it smh

Im not a typical scorpio so i can date another scorpio if he isnt either lol... i aint putting up with no crazy ho
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 8:32am
Ugh, I cannot date other Virgos...but I tend to form some of the best friendhsips w/female Virgos. My bff is a Virgo and she gets me like no one else does. But the males? Sensitive, clingy, and if they're insecure...forget about it. I end up feeling like the man in the equation. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting some macho, overly masculine male...however, I didn't expect to feel like I should hand you a tampon either.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 348349350351352 914>
  Share Topic