BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 448>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:17am
^yikes!!LOL

miss half shaved head cassie is a virgo also
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:18am
MD I swear Cassie has a dumb ass rising....

Selma Hayak is a virgo too.....I love her.....
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:20am
We need to have an astrological draft...

Cassie would def be up for grabs
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:20am
LOL @ dumbass rising
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:22am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Cassie is meh..Didn't know the bolded, I love her too! She badd..Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:24am
these are yours too goodgirl

If a woman's Mars is in Capricorn, she is generally attracted to competent men, perhaps well-established business types or otherwise accomplished men. She doesn't necessarily go for status, but she does want a man who has an aura of competence about him. She is looking for a certain level of security, and is unimpressed with men who are drifters, irresponsible, or flighty. A stable, directed man with goals in life and a responsible, even serious, attitude to life is important to this woman.

If she has Mars in Capricorn, you must be one excellent man. Mars is exalted in Capricorn. This is because Mars moves from an immature boy, to a grown, mature man in this sign. This woman wants a mature man. She may even be interested in men who are older than her. She wants a man who is established. She wants a man with accomplishments and a certain measure of success. She wants to know that he’s serious and that he has goals. She may be attracted to a man’s status, and likes men with money and a job. If he’s of school age, she may be attracted to a boy with a significant amount of trophies, ribbons, rewards, or maybe even straight A’s on his report card. She can’t stand a childish man. She might be interested in men who have a way with the elderly. She wants a man who is cool, detached, and logical in rowdy situations. She wants a man who is cautious and responsible, as well as dependable. She doesn’t like over-reactant men. She wants a hard-working man. She wants a man who is practical and not a spend-thrift. She doesn’t like cheap men, just someone who is economical. She might be attracted to men who own their own businesses. She might be attracted to men on her job. She wants a man who is wise, and a good provider. She wants a man who knows how to exercise self-control, and not too aggressive. She definitely likes that you’re not too personal. This woman likes someone who’s realistic and humble. She’s not into men who take chances, especially when her life is involved. She likes a man she can come to for advice. If you take your time and you’re patient with her, she will definitely give you a play. She falls for a man she can respect. Be mature, hard-working, and serious about her, and she will take you seriously. Act like a spoiled, whiny brat, and she will ignore you like the plague. Capricorn is still ruled by Saturn, so the Saturn sign has to be considered.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:26am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

she probably does...cause virgo would have told her she needs to let the other side of her hair grow back in...

she too pretty for all that..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:28am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

LOL

two chains gotta go too...

i spelled his name wrong...oh well...LOL

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 06 2014 at 1:33am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:31am
we playin astrological draft? 

ugh, i want halle berry gone with the passion of a thousand burning suns 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Apr 06 2014 at 1:31am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:32am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

LOL

two chains gotta go too...

Noooo, 2 chainz stays! I don't even care for his music too much, but there's something very mysterious about him that intrigues me... 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 350351352353354 448>
  Share Topic