Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 349350351352353 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:48am
Virgo Sun Scorpio Rising

Your personality is marked by two signs which have in common some reserve and an extremely developed critical mind. You use, sometimes you misuse, insightful but punchy words which may hurt or reveal your interlocutor's lack of sincerity. The Ascendant sign describes the image you project, whereas the Sun sign symbolises your inner self. In your case, there is no discrepancy between the ways you behave in society and in private settings. Both of them are cautious, perceptive, and perfectionist, even extremist as far as Scorpio is concerned. Virgo is often considered to be the "mild" version of Scorpio, and as such, helpful, discreet, and almost impossible to corrupt. Your Sun sign also has a component known as the "Wild Virgo", which is prone to sudden about-turns and, surprisingly enough, recalls Scorpio's traits. Nevertheless, Virgo and Scorpio are quite different. Scorpio is often seething with internal rage and revels in provocations just for the sake of showing that it cannot be tamed or influenced. Although your outward appearance is abrasive, you offer to your close ones your sound intellect and your pragmatism which prove so convenient in everyday life.
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:49am
Sun Sign Virgo with Scorpio Rising

One thing is certain, people see you as intense! Either they are magnetically attracted to you, or instantly repelled by your mysterious quality. You may appear to others as somewhat mystical, or secretive and difficult to get to know. There is a tremendous power to someone with this rising sign and others recognize it immediately.

This power presents an exciting level of danger when it comes to love, sex and relationships. No other rising sign is at more of a risk to use sex as a weapon or become all consumed by love and passion. Scorpio rising is an expert at obsession!

For a Scorpio rising, love is forever. Sex is a transcendental experience and there is enormous potential for sexual gratification with this sign. However, if this sign is betrayed, the sting could be torturous.

Virgo is particular, practical and realistic rather than romantic. Virgos are slow-burning fuses in the art of lovemaking. Once properly ignited, situations can lead to an explosion of white heat that takes quite a while to cool down.

Once Virgos have committed themselves to a lover, anyone showing interest in their lover is likely to spark a bout of jealousy. Overall, Virgos are devoted and readily willing to serve their mates.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:52am
this is yours also goodgirlgonebad (i can kinda understand your name now tooLOLEvil Smile)

Venus in Air, Mars in Earth (Romantic Air, Earthy Desires): While you appear to be somewhat flighty and lighthearted on a romantic level, you are an earthy and passionate lover. You are attracted to a partner who is fun and interesting, yet you also appreciate someone who grounds you and makes you feel secure—someone who is strong in an unassuming way. Intellectual stimulation feeds your romantic spirit, and a sense of security and stability turns you on. You are both supportive and surprising as a companion. Thoughtful, kind, and interesting, you are “good company”. A sensitive partner may find you hard to reach at times, however. You can be a dependable and stable lover, but other times you can appear alarmingly aloof. This can certainly confuse your partners, who don't know what they can expect. Sometimes, partners know they can count on you, but just when they think they have you “pegged”, you surprise them. You can be possessive at times, yet you need your own space and freedom. If a lover can forgive this seeming inconsistency, you are a fun partner who has the ability to stay for the long haul. Pleasing you involves proof of loyalty and commitment, as well as giving you freedom to do your own thing. You are certainly versatile, but you are also capable of great practicality when it’s needed most. You bring both playfulness and commonsense to a relationship.

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:54am
OMG, all of that is sooo me!! 

Scorpio though? Kinda took me by surprise...
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:01am
Where are y'all getting this info from? I think my
Moon is on Aquarius and a rising in Sagittarius or vica versa.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:02am

^^^its a link on the page before...it tells you everything

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 06 2014 at 1:03am
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:07am
Thanks MD. I has to bull out my bc.m, I always forget the time that I was born.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:12am
cool when you do it post the results and ill post your descriptions...

they come from different sites
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:15am
I didn't know P!nk is a Virgo.  I adore her. Heart 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 1:16am
^^Ahhh, me neither!! Been a fan of hers since There You Go...now this gives me one more reason to like her!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style