Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 966>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:01am
lmaoLOL
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:07am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

and yea i ask questions because i like to learn about other signs...

its interesting to hear their POV..

i know a few gemini's and i would love to know why they do some of the things they do...

thats also an interesting combo gemini virgo rising...
very conflicting....do you feel conflicted?

to me gemini is flighty and not very grounded and virgo is all stable and routine...how is that working out for you?LOL

It is conflicting.  I hate routine but I love/crave stability.  Thing is, I've realized routine is necessary in my life so I'm making adjustments.  I'm not a big talker unless there's something I'm interested in.  I'm observant though, and sometimes I can predict people's moves before they make them.  I was f*cked over by another Gem a while back and I haven't forgiven her yet.  I think she tried it because I'm quiet and shy, and had let her get over several times before so she didn't anticipate my reaction.  I wouldn't say I'm mad or hateful, my f*cks are reserved for those who matter. I just cut her off like she never existed. I'm good. Smile      

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:12am

"my f*cks are reserved for those who matter. I just cut her off like she never existed."

definitely a virgo traitLOL

welcomeLOL

Edited by ModelessDiva - Apr 06 2014 at 12:21am
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:12am

oh no an alcoholic?

yikes...how did he act?

Like an alcoholic. LOL Nah, he was sweet but he also got high.  When he was drunk, he could barely park his car.  We didn't date long.  I was never all that interested to begin with; he was just something to take my mind off things and well..I was bored with him.  He was cute though.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:17am
reading your desciption you actually sound a lot like me...

my pisces rising has me conflicted also...its a very dreamy/flighty sign but virgo is very stable and grounded...

i hate routine also..its annoying lol...

observing and predicting are also things virgos are known for..
and im kinda shy and quiet until i warm up to you..then i wont stop talking...

this shows how risings are very important...you dont come off as the average gemini

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

oh no an alcoholic?

yikes...how did he act?

Like an alcoholicLOL Nah, he was sweet but he also got high.  When he was drunk, he could barely park his car.  We didn't date long.  I was never all that interested to begin with; he was just something to take my mind off things and well..I was bored with him.  He was cute though.
LOL

drunk and high?

pass.

and he would drive while drunk? chile.....

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Gemini menNukeEvil Smile
mm-hmm. get out, ma'am. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:27am
Gemini sun Virgo rising

These are the busiest minds on the planet. These people are world-class analyzers with an insatiable curiosity. When Virgo’s natural helpfulness and productivity combine with Gemini’s Mr. Nice Guy approach, an extremely modest and well-intended person is likely to emerge. Their helpfulness is second to none. Both Virgo and Gemini hold intelligence in the highest regard, so Geminians with Virgo rising usually have a wealth of information with which to solve problems and fix things. They ferret out inconsistencies, compute the figures, analyze the data, and serve up the results to whomever requires them, with enough explanation and annotation to make the information useful. Whether they’re bookkeepers in the back room; efficient, multi-tasking medical assistants; or discerning retailers who know just how to display their merchandise, they never miss the details.

But they’re always trying to figure out this or that, dismissing their feelings as womanly nonsense, and, of course, this leads to misguided judgments. Knowing our will and using our intelligence are the two ingredients to “smart,” but smart does not equal wise. Smart is in our heads, but wise is in our deeds. If we don’t act responsibly in accord with what we know, our wisdom is lost. And if we don’t add our intuition to what we want and think, our judgment can’t progress from smart to wise! Our feelings always need to be considered because sometimes the wisest option won’t make logical sense. Seeing themselves relative to others doesn’t usually pose a problem for these Geminians, due to their noontime birth. But introspection might be a lot more challenging. If Virgo, the Worry Wart, leads these Geminians down the path of fretfulness and insecurity, they can become a bundle of nerves, second-guessing themselves into a major migraine. They need to zero in on what’s happening inside, as well as see themselves in context, relative to their surroundings. [..]

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:28am
That's how I am.  Once I like you, I'm entertaining. LOL

mizzsandra, how many gemini men have you dated? what are they like? I've never dated one.  I wonder how that would work out.

ETA Damn, that applies too.  My nerves suck. 

Edited by K_Camille - Apr 06 2014 at 12:30am
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 12:32am
Astrology can be so confusing sometimes...

How does one determine their rising sign?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 339340341342343 966>
  Share Topic