Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 768>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:06pm
random, but im drinking a coconut water.. i had a few drinks last night and i feel dehydrated. i kinda missed coconut water. 

im still gonna drink it from time to time but im gonna go with this one brand that i only see in health food stores and whole foods.. the way they process it is best next to the real thing..  
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 5:12pm
any of y'all mark your march calendars with the dates/notes from the monthly reading? 

for leos, the focus of march is managing money. and today:

"The full moon in Virgo on March 16 (at 26 degrees), plus or minus four days, will end your focus on money and bring a nice, clean finish. You are likely to feel much more financially secure at this point, for Saturn, now in your real estate sector, will send a lovely beam to the full moon."

that was awesome to hear & imma track the dates for the month to see where it goes. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 10:58am
Tuesday Mar 18 2014

You may not be able to get all of what you want that is connected to a very special desire, but you can have some of it. Don't reject what is available to you simply because you can't acquire the whole package. You may think that waiting for every single piece to fall into place will give you an advantage, but it might not. This way, if you take what is offered, you will begin to build on your dream. Even though you may have strategized and planned something out quite well, it didn't work out - and that's not your fault. But if you can put the pieces together slowly, it will still be a victory, Virgo.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:31pm
I sometimes will mark mine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:47pm
did you notice any dates/events corresponding with life? 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:49pm
sometimes the dates are accurate
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 1:55pm
*nods* hmmmm... i need to go long with it and see if i notice a trend. 

maybe do a quarter-- as i have a tendency to fall off with sh!t. LOL

it would be nice to have "guidance" and to be more aware of my possibilities on a grander scale. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 18 2014 at 9:29pm
I need to learn my chart so I can recognize what in my scope is more likely to affect me.

I did the acv thing again, the right way, and yea...it feels tighter. Now I have to have sex and see if there is a big difference.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 9:22am
lol nita

MD.. I was drinking that night I put my bday info in and gave you the results... ill do it again-sober

Edited by Ming - Mar 19 2014 at 9:22am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I need to learn my chart so I can recognize what in my scope is more likely to affect me.
also a great point/idea.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 331332333334335 768>
  Share Topic