Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 449>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:47pm
well actually after googling.. i do kinda see them associated with that. 

i said i think its false cus the ones i can think of are sooo not. like they do the bare minimum. 

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:51pm
im pretty sure it has a lot to do with the person's other placements too...but the leos i know love makeup

like by the pound...not just a red lip and eyeliner...but everything under the sun

and dramatic hair and clothes...they like to stand out and have everyone's attention
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:59pm
this is one thing that i dont think has much to do with signs… 

like every 14 year old white girl gets done up almost everyday.. 
i notice black girls start later.. and are typically more minimal..
not saying it just has to do with race.. but just giving an example/comparison 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:03pm
lol no i wasnt 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:04pm
wait what? @the last part of your post...were you being sarcastic ?

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

leos where yall at?! i need input

do yall wear a lot of makeup and stuff? big hair? more heels than flats? personally? no. generally? yes. i'm a bare face kind of person, but makeup intrigues me. it's a dream of mine to have my make up done, but by a drag queen. i wanna go BIG. the hair? i love my big hair and the only real hair goal i have is "to make people regret sitting behind me in a theater". i have to be practical in my work, so more flats than heels. however, i manage to sneak in a pair now and again. love love love, platform heels and wedges.

i heard leo was kinda like the sign of glamour and "fabulousness"(yea thats not a word)... that's the stereotype, yes. luxury, glamour, fashion, too muchery.  

the men with these placements usually prefer women who are "glamorous", and the women dress and act "glamorous and fabulous" ..... true as i've known it personally. generally, the men want to be seen with a "show stopper"and the women want all eyes on them.  it's in league with the concept of sparing no expense, commanding attention and being/deserving the best. not even in an attention whoring way. from experience, i can distinctly mean to not be noticed, but --the hair, the colors, the walk, the smile-- people will look.  

true? true enough. LOL 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:11pm
yea neka that's what I'm talking about...

I'm not saying every single leo loves makeup and glamour....

there are glamorous people of every sign...

just like not everybody from the same sign behaves exactly like each other... there are other factors...

but I just notice it goes hand in hand with the showstopping leo personality

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

lol no i wasnt 

I started wearing makeup at 14 cause i was curious but I soon discovered I didn't like it lol...

so I stopped... just now picking it back up... lol

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 16 2014 at 4:14pm
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:16pm
that reminds me, there was a point in time i had wanted to make a zodiac meme thread. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 4:17pm
i wasnt saying that some others dont start wearing it young.. 

but it seems like every white girl starts super young.

but yea i havent come across many.. if any leos that are like that (not just about makeup.. glamour and all around extraness) maybe i didnt know their sign 

eta, glamour is somethin i gravitate towards.. if someone is nicely dressed and has the whole package or somethin special about them.. i might start talking to them or get convo started one way or another. 
and i always ask ppls signs lol… i just havent come across that personally. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 16 2014 at 4:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332333 449>