Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 319320321322323 975>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:40pm
Sun? lol... this is like a test... lol I didn't meant to write that. I was telling someone that the sun was in my damn eyes lmao.

Guess what my moon sign is!!

I put my DOB in something and its almost accurate

Edited by Ming - Mar 15 2014 at 5:45pm
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:42pm
chiiiiiiiiiiile 

- insert waving hand -preach/amen- gif - 

that was so true… except i dont mind if hes judgemental 

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Sun? lol... this is like a test

I put my DOB in something and its almost accurate

you got the time though?

you cant get much without the time
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:46pm
i didnt know sag was ruled by jupiter though… 

my jupiter is in cancer Cry
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:47pm
Yeah, I still have my hospital bracelet lol

Virgo is my moon rising

Makes sense, I am spiteful *Meagan good* with 2 Ls
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:48pm

Coco

The man who attracts you seems serious, aloof, and detached, and somehow projects a hard-to-read "inscrutable" look that intrigues you.

You like a man who's ambitious and socially acceptable, and you're drawn to money, status, and power.

You may be attracted to men who are much older or younger than yourself, and to men from families with "old money" or long-established wealth and social standing (think "Kennedy" & "Rockefeller").

You could be a "material girl" who is more concerned with financial security than sexiness or romance. You may choose the up-and-coming or established career man over penniless romantics, sexy studs, or guys with good looks but poor prospects.

You can be slow to show your affections, so you are comfortable with a man who hides his feelings, and patient with one who takes time to commit - if he is serious about commitments. And you may expect a man to be patient with you too - and committed to you!

Basically, you "play for keeps" and are only interested in "serious" contenders in your game of love. 

The man who attracts you is one who displays high moral and ethical standards, and lives up to your ideals of honesty and integrity - and even more if he could teach you something or be a spiritual guide.

You want honesty, friendship, and fun.

Sharing adventures or sports or a philosophical discussion gets your interest, and a man with a sense of humor gets your affections - even if his jokes are bad.

Companionship or "being buddies" is important to you, so your romances often start with a casual shared activity. You can fall in love with a friend, but can often let a romance fade into a friendship.

(Be aware that your natural friendliness may sometimes be mistaken for romantic or sexual interest.)

You're attracted to men from a different race, religion, or country than your own.

Especially if you have Mars in Sagittarius, you may find a shared adventure arousing, such as an outdoor activity like hiking or horseback riding or motorcycling. And you will find "foreign" men quite sexy or seductive.  ©2000 by Michael Star

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Virgo is my moon rising

girl what is a moon rising?LOL

those are two different things

is it both?

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 15 2014 at 5:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i didnt know sag was ruled by jupiter though… 

my jupiter is in cancer Cry

yikes you realllllly cray cray nowLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 11:01am
Sunday Mar 16 2014

You can have what you want today, Virgo, as long as you don't aim for the ridiculous or the most "out-there" goal you can think of. You may be trying to prove something to yourself or to someone else right now. You may be soothing a bruised ego with an exercise designed to boost your confidence. But chasing something that you really don't want just to impress someone (including yourself) would be a big waste of your precious time. Pour your energy into something that's worthy of you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 16 2014 at 3:04pm

yawn

this weather is blah...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon