Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 322323324325326 601>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:28pm
that part about being openly affectionate with someone you care about.. and great discretion... sounds similar to what youre going through with that boy too.. 

and i missed the part that you poofed the other night.. but from what i gathered you were worried about a loved one..? the last paragraph sounded sorta spot on too 

i love zodiac stuff. 
about to read my rising horoscope now 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:37pm

girll yess you are exactly right!! got that down to a tee

where did you find these btw?

i love this...i wanna read more
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:41pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:45pm

thx!

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 15 2014 at 12:54pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:58pm
lol i saw before the edit.. i would too.. 

for mines.. a part was spot on.. and the he rest was like meh.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:08pm

i know you saw it lol i wanted you to

but i just dont like putting a lot of personal info on this forum...thats why ive been editing a lot of stuff lately

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:14pm
idk why but the rising sign horoscopes seem more personable than the sun sign

i think i like the rising sign better

i never really related to much i read about the sun sign

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:20pm
some places say you should go by rising sign for horoscopes (or def read both rising and sun) because that is the sign that shows how you appear to the world or something.. 

The Ascendant (or rising sign) is often considered the mask one wears when meeting others. Perhaps it is most aptly thought of as the automatic responses to one's environment. The Ascendant shows our natural defenses and how we copewith day-to-day issues. The energies of the sign and condition of the Ascendant are most overt and obvious to others. The Ascendant shows an individual's first, natural reaction to new people and situations.

What follows are general interpretations of the sign position of the Ascendant. Remember that these characteristics are modified by planets conjunct the Ascendant, planets that aspect the Ascendant, and the position of the ruling planet of the sign on the Ascendant. For example, a person with an Aries Ascendant with its ruling planet, Mars, in Sagittarius will respond to the environment a little differently than another person, also with an Aries Ascendant, but whose Mars is in Scorpio. Similarly, a person with a Pisces Ascendant who also has Saturn conjunct it will "behave" differently than someone with a Pisces Ascendant who does not have that aspect.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:22pm
i wonder what this is?Wacko

Similarly, a person with a Pisces Ascendant who also has Saturn conjunct it will "behave" differently than someone with a Pisces Ascendant who does not have that aspect.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:24pm
i think that means when you have a pisces ascendant and pisces in saturn.. 
cus conjunct means (yes i looked it up lol)

1. joined together, combined, or associated.
noun
ˈkänjəNGkt/
  1. 1.
    each of two or more things that are joined or associated.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style