Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 972>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:47am
do you think you're a Cap-Sag
(Capricorn with Sagittarius tendencies)

or a Sag-Cap(Sagittarius with Capricorn tendencies).... it sounds stupid but there's a difference...

Whichever one you are closer to is the one you should read....I don't think you need both..

I think you should be reading the Cap one... whenever you put your birth info in somewhere it has always said Cap right?

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:51am
yes technically im cap. barely.. 

i def feel cap with sag tendencies.. from what i read when youre at the end of the sign.. youre gonna be more 'mixed' than when youre at the beginning.. im beginning. 

but my sag rising sorta conflicts with that i think. 

i used to read my horoscope every single day.. now i rarely do. but im wondering too if now is a good time for a relationship.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 10:56am
yea I would just read the cap one...

I don't think you're supposed to read both.. that would be too confusing

Have you looked this up? I'm sure you're not the first cusp person to be confused... you can probably find much better answers than mine....

I should try googling it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:13am
most places say to look at both.. 

some say cap would be more dominant. 

some say look at the rising sign.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:15am
random.. but tomorrow is a full moon… and the moon is in virgo. my cap horoscope mentioned that and said the full moon can bring drama and old emotions into my life.. and stuff about exaggeration and stuff.. 

The Astrology of Today - All Signs

March 15, 2014

The Moon is in earthy Virgo all day. In Virgo, the Moon is focused on getting things in order. We want to be useful and productive, and focusing on details is our route to making headway. We are inclined to be analytical, critical, and technical under a Virgo Moon. The Moon harmonizes with Jupiter this morning, signaling an emotionally upbeat and friendly time. This is a favorable influence for learning, teaching, publishing, and promotion. The Moon's trine to Pluto midday is good for getting organized, downsizing, or otherwise improving our lives. Starting a new fitness routine, kicking a bad habit, or anything that requires willpower is more likely to enjoy success. This is a time to engage in some sort of transformation in which we weed out the bad in order to more effectively use the good.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:24am
oh no not old emotions... yuck!!
I don't need that
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:29am
i think the old emotions thing was just for my cap horoscope.. 
the moon being in virgo seems like a good/positive thing for others..

Today's Capricorn Horoscope from Cafe Astrology
March 15, 2014
Communications can be exciting today and tomorrow, dear Capricorn. You are able to communicate in an especially attractive or authoritative manner, and you might find that others are particularly interested in what you say. A Full Moon approaches, occurring early afternoon tomorrow, and this can bring emotions rushing to the surface and perhaps some drama into your life. Keep in mind that today and tomorrow, people (including yourself) are prone to exaggeration and restlessness. However, there can be a communication or news that helps you to understand a situation better.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:35am
whats your rising again modeless?
pisces? 

Edited by coconess - Mar 15 2014 at 11:35am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 11:58am
yea pisces
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:07pm
werent you just talking about this yesterday..? this is pisces rising horoscope

Mar 14, 2014 (Mar 13, 2014 to Mar 16, 2014) Moo 7th H.

Since all close relationships require "care and feeding" in order to remain healthy and strong, it is a good idea to devote some attention and time to them regularly. And now is the time for you to do that! Your ties to women and your need to connect with important females in your life is emphasized.

Mar 16, 2014 (Mar 16, 2014 to Mar 16, 2014) Moo Qucnx Asc

Females in your immediate environment appear to thwart, interfere, demand, or simply be unreasonably uncooperative toward you. Other people's idiosyncrasies, personalities, prejudices, or subjective judgments grate against you at this time also, especially when they clash with your own.

You want familiarity, homogeneity, a sense of belonging, and mutual support at this time. You will be less open to and less successful with people or situations which are vastly different from the ones you already know.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 312313314315316 972>
  Share Topic