BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 319320321322323 458>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:47am

yes!! i love being around people that are experienced and cultured...or at least trying to get on that level

most my age main goals are to be married housewives with children

while thats nice and all...is that it?

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:48am
count down page!!  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:50am
far from it and it really depends on the person. 

people generally seem not to know how to balance. it's some all or nothing at all saga. 

nothing wrong with being a spouse and/or parent. it's just disheartening to see that become the totality of people's existence. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 12:53am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

far from it and it really depends on the person. 

people generally seem not to know how to balance. it's some all or nothing at all saga. 

nothing wrong with being a spouse and/or parent. it's just disheartening to see that become the totality of people's existence. 

this. allll day
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:00am

this is why i separate myself from a lot of people...because i feel like if we are going down two totally different roads in life eventually we will have to part ways

sadly the only person i know who has this same mentality as me is this taurus...lol were on the same page about this..thats why we were friends first...

everybody else wants the conventional life...which is fine...but its not me

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:05am
i just don't want to have to look at millions of pictures of or hear stupid ass stories about your (man or) child(ren) all the damn time. like, i will buy whatever they're effing selling, send christmas cards and go to their birthday party, but i don't want to hear stories or see pics. that's my line.  and i'm thankful i have friends that respect that. 

however, 2 i got rid of and 1 is on the way. the pregnancy seemed to have cut off oxygen/blood to their brains. cause yeah... bitches be trippin. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:17am
lol girlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i have to hide people on facebook because of this

you gotta post 5 pictures/videos of your child everyday really?

not once a week or every two weeks like normal people but daily?

and oh look its you and your hubby's one week anniversary...lmao

chile when i was with my ex for 3 years you didnt see me spamming anyone with pictures/love letters and all that jazz...anniversary or not...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:22am
i dont cut people out of my life for talking about their s/o's all the time...but i will get quiet until they start to hear their voice echo and bounce off the walls though..eventually they get it

i dont mind a convo here and there thats cool but if every convo redirects back to you and boo..lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:27am
didnt realize it was this late...

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2014 at 1:29am
I wonder if this is a good month for new romances. I feel like it isn't which has me second guessing myself.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 319320321322323 458>
  Share Topic