Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 972>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm sitting here in my pannies and a thirt with a plastic shower cap on my head and my door bell rings. Its my "ex's" ring... pressing that sh*t for like 10 seconds straight. I go get my jeans and put a scarf on and he was gone before i could go give him the "til you do right by me" stare with my hands on my hip.

I'm not that kind of scorpio... fkng nerve

lmao
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:59pm
im so done though...Pinch

this is why guy friends should not try to cross over to the relationship side...

now our friendship is probably over too
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:14pm
^^^ For real though? Yeah.

People be killing me with the "friends" scenarios I be hearing.

Like yeah no-- error. Friends don't fück. Try again.

I've never had a friend that I thought, "hey, I'd sure like to fück him". Stop that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ For real though? Yeah. 

People be killing me with the "friends" scenarios I be hearing. 

Like yeah no-- error. Friends don't fück. Try again.

I've never had a friend that I thought, "hey, I'd sure like to fück him". Stop that.  

LOL

chile i didnt think we would ever be more than friends until he confessed his undying love for me one day out the blueStern Smile

my responseConfusedSleepy

"say what nugget head?"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:05pm
how you gone ruin our friendship though? we been cool forever and it aint never been the same since his confession...things got awkward

and hes very vague...he would mention stuff for like years down the road and in my mind im like...we gone be together that long?

he's serious and im all like Clown

iono about this...i dont understand where this came from either..

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:08pm
It was meant to end. Be bugged at a lot of things he did but don't be mad at his confession. At least you know what he expected from you now. At least that's how I look at it.*shrugs*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

It was meant to end. Be bugged at a lot of things he did but don't be mad at his confession. At least you know what he expected from you now. At least that's how I look at it.*shrugs*

mixer's the new relationship counselor okay i see yaWink

@ the bolded...you mean our friendship?
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:20pm
Pass on the hiring but thanks.

Yes, the friendship. You just wanted to be friends and wished he said nothing. He said he loves you and iirc, imagines being with you for years to come. That's two different directions. It's not going to work out, imo.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:29pm
lol.
he sucks...feelings always get in the way of good things

i mean i like him but..............he childish

if he could stop being childish i could take him seriously enough to try and make it work
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:30pm
Make the friendship work, right? Sounds like he'd just see that as a, "If I get it together, then maybe she'll go out with me" moment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 305306307308309 972>
  Share Topic