BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 313314315316317 539>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Today I had:
Aloe Vera juice
Cabbage
Strawberries
Peaches

Chips salsa
Olives
Fries

Fried plantains
kale
And peaches

I eat like a pregnant woman

Fried plantains?

Gimme some!
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:21pm
I'm sitting here in my pannies and a thirt with a plastic shower cap on my head and my door bell rings. Its my "ex's" ring... pressing that sh*t for like 10 seconds straight. I go get my jeans and put a scarf on and he was gone before i could go give him the "til you do right by me" stare with my hands on my hip.

I'm not that kind of scorpio... fkng nerve
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 12:43pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

two tablespoons to two quarts.

I didn't dilute

Girl, I had a yeast infection and did the ACV thing. It IS good for your cootch at balancing everything out (douching is not though), but it burns like a motherfukka when you have a yeast infection....and lets be real a YI will have yo' ass scratchin and not given a f**k who sees. 

I put it on me and it burned so bad I fell in the tub trying to turn the cold water on. I couldn't get there fast enough. Then I put some Midol on it. I SWEAR TO GOD my cat was so swoll it looked like Gucci's lips. It was awful. I couldn't even walk. I was so scared. I couldn't wear pants or panties for like two days and they "stuck out" so I couldn't even walk. Cry

It was a nightmare. Don't put nothing else in there. I feel sorry for your cootch that sh*ts traumatic. 

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:55pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

I'm sitting here in my pannies and a thirt with a plastic shower cap on my head and my door bell rings. Its my "ex's" ring... pressing that sh*t for like 10 seconds straight. I go get my jeans and put a scarf on and he was gone before i could go give him the "til you do right by me" stare with my hands on my hip.

I'm not that kind of scorpio... fkng nerve

lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 6:59pm
im so done though...Pinch

this is why guy friends should not try to cross over to the relationship side...

now our friendship is probably over too
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:14pm
^^^ For real though? Yeah.

People be killing me with the "friends" scenarios I be hearing.

Like yeah no-- error. Friends don't fück. Try again.

I've never had a friend that I thought, "hey, I'd sure like to fück him". Stop that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ For real though? Yeah. 

People be killing me with the "friends" scenarios I be hearing. 

Like yeah no-- error. Friends don't fück. Try again.

I've never had a friend that I thought, "hey, I'd sure like to fück him". Stop that.  

LOL

chile i didnt think we would ever be more than friends until he confessed his undying love for me one day out the blueStern Smile

my responseConfusedSleepy

"say what nugget head?"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:05pm
how you gone ruin our friendship though? we been cool forever and it aint never been the same since his confession...things got awkward

and hes very vague...he would mention stuff for like years down the road and in my mind im like...we gone be together that long?

he's serious and im all like Clown

iono about this...i dont understand where this came from either..

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:08pm
It was meant to end. Be bugged at a lot of things he did but don't be mad at his confession. At least you know what he expected from you now. At least that's how I look at it.*shrugs*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

It was meant to end. Be bugged at a lot of things he did but don't be mad at his confession. At least you know what he expected from you now. At least that's how I look at it.*shrugs*

mixer's the new relationship counselor okay i see yaWink

@ the bolded...you mean our friendship?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair