Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 300301302303304 456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Thanks for helping me not worry
you're very welcome & hope things are looking up for your loved one

thanks again i appreciate itHeart
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:25pm

Today was good day!

Sunny and warm...Heart
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:30pm

Today was good day!

Sunny and warm...Heart
Party
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:39pm
This then became kinda long…

and there are folks out there who would probably be offended if you didn't ask.
aint that a lieLOL
Depends & I can only speak from my pov. No it's not. I'd be offended to not be asked for the favor if it were a friend. In my warped mind ( I have very serious concepts of what it means to be a friend) I'd feel that my friend couldn't trust count on me enough to ask. And I realize how egocentric that sounds. Forgive me, please.

It's my life as an ISFJ Leo. My power/ethics pending, there's nothing I wouldn't do for someone I love. I'm a giver. Why do you think I love Christmas so much? For example:

thanks again i appreciate itHeart
you're welcome. anytime.

Now, having said all that, there's the flip side. If I directly don't like you, I don't like you. It's not likely to change. In the times that it had and I attempted, it's been proven that I should've just went with my initial thought and ignored their existence.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 7:46pm

Depends & I can only speak from my pov. No it's not. I'd be offended to not be asked for the favor if it were a friend. In my warped mind ( I have very serious concepts of what it means to be a friend) I'd feel that my friend couldn't trust count on me enough to ask. And I realize how egocentric that sounds. Forgive me, please.

It's my life as an ISFJ Leo. My power/ethics pending, there's nothing I wouldn't do for someone I love. I'm a giver. Why do you think I love Christmas so much?  

Now, having said all that, there's the flip side. If I directly don't like you, I don't like you. It's not likely to change. In the times that it had and I attempted, it's been proven that I should've just went with my initial thought and ignored their existence.

No, that's not egocentric at all. I am this way also. And I would love to have more friends who thought like this.

A lot of the people that come in my life are leeches which is why I dont like being a virgo sometimes.

You gotta deal with all the sorry a$$ people who only have their self-interest in mind.

I do know a couple people who i could count in the past on but we fell out due to other issues so...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 11 2014 at 7:47pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 8:02pm

I am this way also. And I would love to have more friends who thought like this.
Ditto and I know it sucks and takes its toll at times when you have to learn the hard way whom to trust and with how much. It's why I have levels of fiends and give no more (in general) than I'm willing to lose.

It keeps me positive and blessed enough to share with others. And much like you and your change, I really love this neka. I don't wanna feel as though I have to shut down lose her.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 8:11pm

I am this way also. And I would love to have more friends who thought like this.
Ditto and I know it sucks and takes its toll at times when you have to learn the hard way whom to trust and with how much. It's why I have levels of fiends and give no more (in general) than I'm willing to lose. 

It keeps me positive and blessed enough to share with others. And much like you and your change, I really love this neka. I don't wanna feel as though I have to shut down lose her.

Clap

You know you're alright in my book miss nekaHeartClap

I agree.

And yes when I give nowadays I dont expect it back, that way I wont be affected if I don't receive it back.

I give advice more than material things these days though...Wink

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 8:20pm
Ah, rain. It's been awhile. Hopefully it's hear throughout the night to help me sleep.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 8:34pm

You know you're alright in my book miss nekaHeartClap

I agree.

And yes when I give nowadays I dont expect it back, that way I wont be affected if I don't receive it back.

I give advice more than material things these days though...Wink

You're wonderful and congrats again on your journey, md.

Exactly. When you're giving, you let fully go and make peace with it.

And yes, we're none of us cash machines. Sometimes sound advice, a point of view or just someone to listen is often what's really needed. Can't help em all, and that's not your job.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 11:43pm
^^ exactly! i dont mind helping those truly in need, but its a difference between that and somebody just tryna get a free ride

Im glad life has taught me how to tell the difference. 
I stop those people dead in their tracks now.

sn:Sleepy i called it 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style