BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 297298299300301 531>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:10am
don't automatically think the worst. at the very least pray for them and send them positive energy. 

they may have just needed to take a step back from everything and take a breather. 

i'm sure they'll contact you soon. 

Edited by nekamarie83 - Mar 11 2014 at 12:37am
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:21am
It sounds like Modeless needs a hug.Hug
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:22am

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 11 2014 at 1:43am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:23am

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 11 2014 at 1:44am
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:29am
You're welcome. We're here for you.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:40am
You're welcome and I hope you hear an answer soon.

If you can, please find something else to occupy your time and put the phone down.

just put the alert/ring volume up for you to hear. You'll start to build anxiety watching it like that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 12:50am

Edited by ModelessDiva - Mar 11 2014 at 1:45am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:40am

Thank you Jesus!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

And why do you miss the old me?
Bickering and arguing are not good qualities to possess unless you are on a debate team. There are more tactful ways of getting a point across.

I still post my opinion's here and there and discuss things but I refuse to argue page after page, thread after thread anymore. 

i dont think you werent tactful.. and i wouldnt call it bickering most of the time.. you didnt resort to low blows and calling people names and being catty like many ppl.. you just were opinionated and headstrong.. 
now, it seems like the second someone questions you you'll be like, 'im not gonna argue my opinion..' and thats it.. 
but it'll be like.. it wasnt even gonna necessarily be an argument.. it could have been a simple discussion. and sometimes with detailed, complicated things like religion for example.. its gonna take a lot more than 3 comments to get your point across or to make a good argument about something.. 
i dont think theres anything negative or bad about discussing/debating things for pages as long as it doesnt turn ugly… 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I'd just rather be happy and enjoy my life peacefully than to argue every minute of it.Smile

And it suits me well.Heart

if discussing things youre passionate about ever made you unhappy… i understand why you wouldnt do it anymore.. 
i dont think you argued a lot… at all….. i wouldnt have thought your life was unpeaceful over discussing things on a forum. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 297298299300301 531>