Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 261262263264265 918>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:02pm
Rising Sign is in 01 Degrees Aries 
The Rising sign represents your approach to new situations and how others view you in those situations. With Aries Rising you leap into new experiences. Your approach is direct and straightforward. 

Sun is in 03 Degrees Leo. 
Naturally self-expressive, you have zest and enthusiasm for whatever you care about. There is a love of the limelight, and appreciation means everything. Women – you want a dramatic, self-assured mate who is honest and loyal. 

Moon is in 17 Degrees Leo. 
Emotionally, more than anything else, you need to feel appreciated. Loyal and steadfast in your commitments, you want to be loved for being yourself. Men – you are attracted to a classy mate with dramatic flair. 

Mercury is in 13 Degrees Cancer. 
Your thinking is intuitive, which can make it difficult to explain how you know what you do. Somehow you just do! 

Venus is in 26 Degrees Cancer. 
Venus in Cancer seeks a sensitive, nurturing mate who appreciates family life. Emotional security is a necessity. You want a mate whom you can count on. The ability to cook well is a plus! 

Mars is in 13 Degrees Leo. 
You act with courage, strength of purpose, and perseverance. You exude self- confidence no matter what's going on inside. Women – you admire mates with dramatic flair who know how to handle themselves. 

Jupiter is in 28 Degrees Aries. 
Jupiter is the planet of values. With Jupiter in Aries you place a high value on individuality. 

Saturn is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius. 
Lessons in life come through higher education, philosophy, and personal values. 

Uranus is in 23 Degrees Sagittarius. 
You were born into a generation of people destined to revolutionize philosophy, religion, higher education, and travel. 

Neptune is in 05 Degrees Capricorn. 
Your generation idealizes success and conservative values. 

Pluto is in 07 Degrees Scorpio. 
Your generation was born during a time when sex and death became inextricably linked. 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:04pm

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Modeless, how about:

SunLeo9.21  
MoonAquarius18.48  
MercuryLeo24.24 R  
VenusGemini29.12  
MarsLeo4.51  
JupiterAquarius12.24 R  
SaturnScorpio21.31  

this is the same as coco because both are air/venus and fire/mars

You are a youthful, spirited, intelligent, and passionate lover, and you tend to be attracted to partners with similarly lively natures. It is vital that your mind is stimulated in matters of the heart, but you also feed on romantic excitement. You need a certain amount of space—freedom of movement, both physically and mentally—in any relationship, and you don't care for restrictive or possessive partners. You offer your partners a certain level of freedom to be who they are, and you appreciate the same in return. You value being friends with your partners as well as lovers. You respond most lovingly to verbal expressions of interest and affection, and you are a playful and spontaneous lover. You are turned off by partners (or potential partners) who are uncommunicative, lacking in spontaneity, or otherwise dull. You can be a real flirt, but you usually are able to deliver on your promises! Your partners find you lively, intelligent, and fun. Sexually, you are almost innocently enthusiastic and you sometimes need to be encouraged to slow down! You are able to rationalize love and feelings to a certain degree, but when your passion is aroused, you really get going.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 27 2014 at 5:04pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:05pm

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

meme
aries rising?

are you sure its correct? some websites aren't right

I have no idea

I had one site give me Pisces Confused

the one you just posted is accurate

you're an aries rising

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 27 2014 at 5:05pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:05pm

meme
aries rising?

I have no idea

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:09pm

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

meme
aries rising?

I have no idea

the one you just posted is accurate

you're an aries rising

Lol makes no sense, but alright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:11pm

Leo Ascendant Aries

Your Ascendant sign is Aries, which means that, at first glance, people feel the influence of Aries on your outward appearance It may be different from your inner self, which defined by your Sun sign.

Your Ascendant sign is Aries, which means that, at first glance, people feel the influence of Aries on your outward appearance It may be different from your inner self, which defined by your Sun sign.

The two signs which influence your personality are both Fire signs, the symbol of passion, energy, intuition and generosity. Leo's Fixed Fire burns perpetually, whereas Aries' Cardinal Fire is like the spark which spurts out suddenly. In both cases, they are energy-laden. Owing to your Aries Ascendant, you come across as a courageous and intransigent person driven by impulsiveness and a strong sense of honour which make you forget to be careful. When people get to know you better, they discover your Leo Sun, its proud heart, its hedonism and its fondness for entertaining activities. Although at first glance, you seem to be driven by absolute frankness and the irrepressible need to take action straight away, your Leo Sun endows you with a facet at the same nonchalant and solemn which people may find irritating or amusing.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:13pm
meme are you sure you have the time right though

even minutes can make a big difference
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:14pm
Hmmm interesting

What sites are yall using?
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:15pm
Yeah my mom said it was 10:30 pm..not am like I thought

Hmm I should just go look at my birth certificate
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 5:16pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

but no seriously sagittarius rising is a good placement to have

its a sexy placement actually

if i werent a pisces rising i would want to be a sagittarius rising

it gives you an edge, makes you adventurous and spontaneous

yeah that would explain my restlessnessLOL

LOL umm hmm

and crazinessStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz