BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 438>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

@sandra
Virgo Sun/Virgo Mars 

You are a sensualist—you enjoy a relationship that starts slowly and lasts a long time, and that is the same way you feel about sex! You need certainty in a relationship, and if you have that feeling, you are at your romantic best. You enjoy sex on a raw level, and you may easily get hung up on the physical side of desire. Your partner needs to understand that you express your love in real, tangible ways—by fixing things, solving problems, being there. Your motto may as well be, “Actions speak louder than words.” Not all lovers will understand this, and some may wish you were more openly romantic. However, the ideal lover for you will take comfort in your endurance and reliability, appreciate the fact that you lay down solid foundations for a relationship, and understand your “matter of fact” approach to romance.

A dedicated partner is of utmost importance to you. You can be quite possessive, and downright jealous if uncertainty in a relationship prevails. Sex is an elemental force in your life, and you need a partner who is accessible. You appreciate solid, long-standing, and reliable relationships. Although somewhat cautious about entering new relationships, once you do decide, you are generally in it for the long haul. You feel most loved with physical proof of commitment. You work hard at making your relationships work on a physical and practical level. Some partners may find your approach to love overly practical—perhaps even conservative. You are most receptive to solid expressions of love that are tangible and easily measured. Similarly, you express your love and affection in ways that are rarely flowery or grand. You require, more than most, physical presence, steadiness, reliability, and comfort in your relationships. Once committed, you quickly become annoyed if your partner demands proof of your love. You might say, "I'm here, aren't I?" Physical expressions of affection and commitment are most appreciated, and you may view flowery romance and excitement as superfluous or even superficial.

In love, you are at once commanding and easygoing. You are loving, sensual, earthy, and possessive. You don't like to be wrong, and you can be enormously soothing and comforting to less comfortable partners than yourself. Highly sensual, you are easily aroused. However, you may be very focused on the physical side of love. You seek a relationship that promises to be long-lasting, and you don't easily leave a union. You become extremely agitated if sex is not forthcoming. Sex to you is physical "proof" of love and commitment.

Very true....Mr00 says Im cold.....but that nicca can't function without me.....hes so damn spoiled....
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:30pm
i still dont understand those I II IV parts of the chart.. 

i should read up on it. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:33pm
this is mine:

Rising Sign is in 17 Degrees Pisces 
Moon is in 04 Degrees Virgo. 
Mercury is in 18 Degrees Leo. 
Venus is in 25 Degrees Virgo. 
Mars is in 20 Degrees Gemini. 
Jupiter is in 20 Degrees Virgo. 
Saturn is in 13 Degrees Aquarius. 
Uranus is in 14 Degrees Capricorn. 
Neptune is in 16 Degrees Capricorn. 
Pluto is in 20 Degrees Scorpio. 
N. Node is in 28 Degrees Sagittarius. 

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:33pm

you must be passionate and loyal beyond belief lol
... suuuure

Edited by nekamarie83 - Feb 27 2014 at 4:33pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

parts of this were spot on and funny 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i still dont understand those I II IV parts of the chart.. 

i should read up on it. 

i dont get that part either lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:39pm
@sandra

Sun Virgo/Mercury Virgo

Mercury in Virgo can be a bit high strung when things seem out of control, but they are very good at taking care of practical things. They appreciate it when others give them credit for their intelligence. They are good at organizing, planning and taking care of business. They do best when they know exactly what is expected and are usually willing to lend a hand.

Since they are detail oriented, their friends and coworkers appreciate them. Mercury in Virgo needs a structured learning environment and organized methods of study. They can learn a lot about their chosen profession, but may have difficulties absorbing all of the knowledge on a deep level. They don't see the point in learning something unless it has a practical use. They are resourceful. Mercury in Virgo is very protective about how they handle their every day affairs. They may get impatient with other people, have trouble telling people no, and complain that they get to do all the grunt work.

Mercury in Virgo is logical, and may be critical of others. They have good common sense. They may appear to lack confidence in themselves, which may or may not be true. It is not uncommon for Virgo Mercury to hesitate before acting… not because they are afraid or unsure, but because they are double checking everything in their mind one last time.

They may be thought of as picky, but in actuality they are concerned with accuracy and precision. They are gifted with language and math, but may be shy or withdrawn. They are analytic and exercise good judgment. Virgo Mercury is usually content to stay in the background and orchestrate things.

They are so detail oriented that they may lose sight of the big picture. Despite this, they are good to have on hand during a crisis because they stay calm. They won't lose their head to emotional displays. They are completely self-contained. Virgo Mercury has integrity. They may lose interest in projects that don't seem to have a purpose. Creatively, they stick to practical things. Others find they can relate well to what Virgo Mercury creates.

They have a dry sense of humor, and notice things that other people miss. They are not easily distracted from their task. Mercury in Virgo comes across as sincere and virtuous. Others trust your opinion. They enjoy puzzles and word games that keep them challenged. Reading is often a pursuit they enjoy.

Mercury in Virgo is adaptable, systematic, stable, flexible and exacting. Conversely, they can also be pessimistic, intolerant, sarcastic, critical or whiny.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 27 2014 at 4:40pm
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:40pm
So my Gemini ex popped back up recently talking about he's still in love, can't get over me, and needs me.....has the audacity to have a baby on the way in a few days(not with the chick anymore...I told him that wasn't ton work out).....
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

you must be passionate and loyal beyond belief lol
... suuuure

you know it's true, you dusty ass skalywag.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:41pm
It better be.Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 266267268269270 438>