Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 740>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:18pm
lets all post our charts 

Rising Sign is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius
Sun is in 02 Degrees Capricorn
Moon is in 22 Degrees Scorpio
Mercury is in 22 Degrees Capricorn
Venus is in 05 Degrees Aquarius
Mars is in 04 Degrees Sagittarius
Jupiter is in 06 Degrees Cancer
Saturn is in 14 Degrees Capricorn
Uranus is in 05 Degrees Capricorn
Neptune is in 11 Degrees Capricorn
Pluto is in 16 Degrees Scorpio
N. Node is in 17 Degrees Aquarius
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:18pm
@sandra
Virgo Sun/Virgo Mars 

You are a sensualist—you enjoy a relationship that starts slowly and lasts a long time, and that is the same way you feel about sex! You need certainty in a relationship, and if you have that feeling, you are at your romantic best. You enjoy sex on a raw level, and you may easily get hung up on the physical side of desire. Your partner needs to understand that you express your love in real, tangible ways—by fixing things, solving problems, being there. Your motto may as well be, “Actions speak louder than words.” Not all lovers will understand this, and some may wish you were more openly romantic. However, the ideal lover for you will take comfort in your endurance and reliability, appreciate the fact that you lay down solid foundations for a relationship, and understand your “matter of fact” approach to romance.

A dedicated partner is of utmost importance to you. You can be quite possessive, and downright jealous if uncertainty in a relationship prevails. Sex is an elemental force in your life, and you need a partner who is accessible. You appreciate solid, long-standing, and reliable relationships. Although somewhat cautious about entering new relationships, once you do decide, you are generally in it for the long haul. You feel most loved with physical proof of commitment. You work hard at making your relationships work on a physical and practical level. Some partners may find your approach to love overly practical—perhaps even conservative. You are most receptive to solid expressions of love that are tangible and easily measured. Similarly, you express your love and affection in ways that are rarely flowery or grand. You require, more than most, physical presence, steadiness, reliability, and comfort in your relationships. Once committed, you quickly become annoyed if your partner demands proof of your love. You might say, "I'm here, aren't I?" Physical expressions of affection and commitment are most appreciated, and you may view flowery romance and excitement as superfluous or even superficial.

In love, you are at once commanding and easygoing. You are loving, sensual, earthy, and possessive. You don't like to be wrong, and you can be enormously soothing and comforting to less comfortable partners than yourself. Highly sensual, you are easily aroused. However, you may be very focused on the physical side of love. You seek a relationship that promises to be long-lasting, and you don't easily leave a union. You become extremely agitated if sex is not forthcoming. Sex to you is physical "proof" of love and commitment.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 27 2014 at 4:21pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:19pm
Omg I just found out I had the wrong time of birth

My chart is all wrong then Stern Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:19pm
what site are you using modeless?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Well that's not what happened.

why you didnt say this yesterday while she was here?

dont let the taurean frighten you
I just want you to know.

Stern Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Omg I just found out I had the wrong time of birth

My chart is all wrong then Stern Smile

Stern SmileStern Smile
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:22pm
Meme is just weird like that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:22pm
who are you then meme

reveal yourself at onceStern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

what site are you using modeless?

bunch of different ones, not just one
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 4:25pm
LOL I'm gonna find out myself in just a min.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 265266267268269 740>
  Share Topic