Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 252253254255256 370>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:00am
^^^ i could see that -- an air sign fanning flames.

i'm glad too. i have more respect for myself & i feel i'm more respectable when people observe how civil i am or can be. 

i get miffed now and again. thank goodness, my total rage days are behind me though. 

and for the most part, no they don't. i'm seen as intimidating. funny, because i'm a total goof ass. but some people need that line or they will eff up and disrespect. 

at this stage in my life, i don't bother with people anymore. i'm not going to engage a back and forth, not doing tit for tat games or taking the negative energy route. i will just ignore their existence and move on. 
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

im confused tho

where is all this coming from guys whats the backstory

there aint no backstory. he just woke up one day and said, "Im gonna play a sick joke on nala and ignore her on bhm. IDK how long its gonna last but its gonna be awesome." Who the hell does that? THAT IS STUPID and gay but imma leave it alone and get out of here 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:08am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ i could see that -- an air sign fanning flames.

i'm glad too. i have more respect for myself & i feel i'm more respectable when people observe how civil i am or can be. 

i get miffed now and again. thank goodness, my total rage days are behind me though. 

and for the most part, no they don't. i'm seen as intimidating. funny, because i'm a total goof ass. but some people need that line or they will eff up and disrespect. 

at this stage in my life, i don't bother with people anymore. i'm not going to engage a back and forth, not doing tit for tat games or taking the negative energy route. i will just ignore their existence and move on. 
Clap
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:08am

thats good neka

i feel you...i dont argue with folks these days anymore either

just let em gone on
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:08am

thats good neka

just let em gone on
Thumbs Up
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

im confused tho

where is all this coming from guys whats the backstory

there aint no backstory. he just woke up one day and said, "Im gonna play a sick joke on nala and ignore her on bhm. IDK how long its gonna last but its gonna be awesome." Who the hell does that? THAT IS STUPID and gay but imma leave it alone and get out of here 

sweet mother of pearl..i cant
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:10am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Clap
Embarrassed

thats good neka

just let em gone on
pretty much. i can't be worried about people i was never going to like anyway. that just blocks my positive energy and blessings. 

not to mention that it's not cute at any double digit age, let alone mine. LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:13am
Well you do look almost half your age so I don't think it'd effect your cuteness.

I need to learn from you though.Approve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:13am

an aquarius with a taurus rising

or a taurus with an aquarius rising...whew... i think this might be the most dangerous combination

i would run from a guy with these placements..not to mention how stubborn he would be

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 1:15am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Clap
Embarrassed

thats good neka

just let em gone on
pretty much. i can't be worried about people i was never going to like anyway. that just blocks my positive energy and blessings. 

not to mention that it's not cute at any double digit age, let alone mine. LOL

i know thats right honeyClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists