Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 979>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:50pm
TAURUS IN DA HOUSE BOUT TO TURN UP IN THIS B!TCH!!!! AINT NOBODY GON KICK ME OUT EITHER MOTHAFUCCAS
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:50pm

what?LOL

everybody in here has posted in here before at some point tho
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:53pm
yeeeeaaaaaah... so i don't recall if i've posted this one:

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

TAURUS IN DA HOUSE BOUT TO TURN UP IN THIS B!TCH!!!! AINT NOBODY GON KICK ME OUT EITHER MOTHAFUCCAS

im not kicking anybody out 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 11:57pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

yeeeeaaaaaah... so i don't recall if i've posted this one:

tru tru tru 

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:04am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ ok ok ok with you having been there as a leo woman meme, what was right with him and what was wrong with him? Geek  pm me if you wanna keep it low. 

cause they seem so appealing in the initial stages, then it all goes awry. i was explaining it previously as-- you'd think that the two would make steam. nope. water just ends up dowsing the flame. 

like with a cancer, i could see nurturing, attentiveness, a genuinely romantic feeling and emotional manipulation, withholding and cheapness.  

He pretty much had all that going. The nurturing, attentiveness, and the romantic feeling. He loved to please and there was so much passion between us.

The bad...he was a whiny little b!tch of course. If he didn't like something I said he would give me the silent treatment like a child. Trying to have a serious conversation about our relationship was like pulling teeth. All talk and no action too. And a liar and cheater 

He was in his early 20s at the time tho..he's somewhat better now 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lmao @MD 

@Mixer...it makes so much more sense..my ex is a Cancer Sleepy

lol i raise you two SleepySleepy

i feel your pain

Disapprove *sighs* why must I attract them 

lol
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:06am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

im not kicking anybody out 

I DONT CARE!!!! First of all, I just walked up in this thread, and your already on level Super Saiyan tryna start stuff with me. second of all, I KNOW you aint gon kick me out because I call the shots and if you ever try to come at me again, your gonna be fuccin sorry Modeless. I will drag you up and down the street and you will learn today because I'm not in the mood for you bat sh!t crazy ways. Angry
*Loads bullet, fires shots at the ceiling and walks out Virgo booboo thread*
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:07am
LOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 12:09am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

And a liar and cheater 
and thus is how i feel about the cancer men i've encountered in my life-- starting with my father and ending with the last cancer guy i was totally in love/infatuated with. it's like they've done it so much, it's normative to them. 

ugh!!  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 239240241242243 979>