Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 922>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:01pm

yess me too

that part was so intenseCry
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:03pm
RIGHT???  I can still feel the satisfaction of finally gripping that damn tail and flinging his ass around.  Slowly at first, and then steadily gaining momentum, then letting his ass go off that podium!  AH! What a thrill!
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:05pm
I've only got to do that like 3 timesCry
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

RIGHT???  I can still feel the satisfaction of finally gripping that damn tail and flinging his ass around.  Slowly at first, and then steadily gaining momentum, then letting his ass go off that podium!  AH! What a thrill!
Too obvious.Sleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

bringing back memoriesLOL

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:41pm
Sunday Feb 23 2014

Clear your mind when it comes to an ingrained belief you have on a certain situation. You have come to have strong feelings about this subject, and you are stuck in your ways in a sense. There could be something for you to learn here, though, but it will only come to you if you can be open to what else is possible. So let go of the ideas and the ideals that you're clinging to. Only then can you begin to paint a more objective vision on the blank canvas, and come away with a new and deeper understanding of the situation.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:19am
Wednesday Feb 26 2014

You may be focusing on one perceived flaw or insecurity of yours to the exclusion of everything else. And because you are focusing so intensely on this matter, Virgo, you are losing perspective on a complicated situation. But the catch is that once you begin to lose perspective, you are in a state in which you can't judge your own perspective. Therefore, if there is someone you can trust and confide in, then you need to reach out for more specific feedback.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Sunday Feb 23 2014

Clear your mind when it comes to an ingrained belief you have on a certain situation. You have come to have strong feelings about this subject, and you are stuck in your ways in a sense. There could be something for you to learn here, though, but it will only come to you if you can be open to what else is possible. So let go of the ideas and the ideals that you're clinging to. Only then can you begin to paint a more objective vision on the blank canvas, and come away with a new and deeper understanding of the situation.

im late but this hit homeClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 5:52pm

he might love me...Geek

but do i love him back is the question...
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 8:15pm
to go get a drink… 

or fight the temptation.. 

i wish someone was out and could just pick it up for me.. even though its very close its really wet out there. 

you dont drink huh modeless? 

Edited by coconess - Feb 26 2014 at 8:17pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 231232233234235 922>