Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 450>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 6:12am
I hate worrying. I worry myself sick.
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:36am
I'm entirely too stubborn...

BUT...in my defense, I think it really is a Virgo thing. Even if they aren't elaborately thought-out, there's usually a good reason behind my decisions...and once my mind is made up, there's no changing...I won't budge. And I usually get annoyed when someone attempts to sway me in another direction. That's why I'm not too fond of sales-people...don't try and sell me anything I didn't ask for...I already know what I want
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:42am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

I tend to form the most unexpected and best relationships with Leos...
BUT THEY DON'T HEAR YOU THOUGH!! LOL

for real though, we like you, you in. we will comp you a lot of sh!t. put your money away, we got you. it's how we show appreciation for loyalty-- and kinda show off.

for people that like to challenge leo's generosity and other positives attributes-- usually, it's cause they don't like you. flatly. <span style="line-height: 1.4;">we will not feel obligated to expend the energy and will question your existence. </span>

Yes, yes, and yes. The Leo's that I know are super generous, welcoming, and charismatic but they don't like to come off as soft and/or mushy.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 8:12am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:09am
Ooo GG I hate sales people

Especially if they stop you while youre in the middle of walking somewhere

They talk and talk thinking they're doing something and I'm just like are you done now?

I already said I don't want this crap. I'm gonna start being rude to salespeople. I understand they're just trying to do their job but I don't like how they aggressively try to force themselves and their products on people

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:10am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

?
you're a Virgo?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:14am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

They talk and talk thinking they're doing something and I'm just like are you done now?

I already said I don't want this crap. I'm gonna start being rude to salespeople. I understand they're just trying to do their job but I don't like how they aggressively try to force themselves and their products on people

Yesssss! Or someone trying to sign me up for a store credit card...lady, I already told you I'm in credit-repair mode...why are you still telling me about this card??
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:15am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I hate worrying. I worry myself sick.

I think this trait skipped clean over me...
I haven't worried about anything in a long while....

do you have some cancer placements?
I noticed that they are the hardest worriers.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 18 2014 at 9:26am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:21am
i used to be a worrywart. 

i think its really calmed down.. idk why.. things are not as good as they used to be.. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 9:24am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Yesssss! Or someone trying to sign me up for a store credit card...lady, I already told you I'm in credit-repair mode...why are you still telling me about this card??

Yep I had these people follow me to my car trying to sell me their products and they're talking and talking and im not even listening anymore because I already said no.

When he got done he said will you be paying cash or card?

I wanted to go off on him so bad. I really did. I should have. These people need to learn what no and I don't have time means.

I'm too nice, but I am definitely gonna start walking away while they are in mid sentence after I've told them no several times. I'm done being nice to salespeople.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 18 2014 at 9:25am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234235236237238 450>