BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 223224225226227 458>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:36am
Friday Feb 14 2014

Some old insecurity may be making you feel like you just can't do something good enough. But with most of the things you attempt, Virgo, you do them with all of your heart and soul. You are responsible, earnest, and hardworking, and you aren't one to quit. But the abovementioned feeling of self-doubt or a lack of self-confidence could be making you more vulnerable than usual. It's time to give yourself a good pep talk, or to listen to someone who is in your corner who can see you in the hopeful, admirable way that you can't see yourself right now.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:40am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I take back what I said about wanting to try a cancer...
Ain't no way...

They don't know how to deal with things...
They just be all in their head thinking they're right no matter what..

lmao...

I haven't met cancers who always think they're right... I do know bipolar ones however.... that alone is enough for me

Edited by ModelessDiva - Feb 14 2014 at 12:40am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:42am
although now that I think about it

I don't hang around cancers very long... so that might be it

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Hehe stubborn woman.

Yep.

I'm working on it....
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 12:44am
Maybe 'always thinking they are right' wasn't the right wording..
But they don't know how to deal with things.. At least I've seen odd little extraness patterns

And yes kinda bipolar too.. Screaming or just doing the most over what wasn't much.. Cheerful the next..

I know I can be extra myself but I can take a step back and be like ok.. I did too much.. My bad.
I'm working on things

Edited by coconess - Feb 14 2014 at 12:50am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:14am
lol yes! I tried to warn you about cancers a few pages back

They are the only sign I cannot handle being around very long.

They cling on to the past and will hold major grudges like children...

And they take offense to ev-ery-thing... huge cry babies

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:22am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Question for you Virgettes--are you like gung-ho about starting a family?  Do you see yourself having kids (if you don't already)?
I never considered having kids until recently. I never wanted them. Idk. I toy with the idea but I don't see it happening and I am getting too old, IMO, to be a new parent
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 5:40am
too old?

Nita aren't you still in your 20's?

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:47am
I don't think I know the difference between asking for help and being a burden to someone else.

I'm like the go-to person in my family and friendships, so I'm always in helper mode. And unless I'm being taken advantage of, I never have looked at someone as being a burden when they've asked for help.

But, when I need help with something I'm automatically inclined to figure it out without the help of anyone. I feel like I'd be a burden to someone else by asking for help with something I could figure out myself. It's not a pride thing, I don't think. Idk what it is.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:55am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

lol yes! I tried to warn you about cancers a few pages back

They are the only sign I cannot handle being around very long.

They cling on to the past and will hold major grudges like children...

And they take offense to ev-ery-thing... huge cry babies

yessssssssssss

again, i know i can take offense to a lot and be defensive.. but i can take a step back.. look at things.. and be like, 'okay i was wrong.. okay it wasnt that serious.. okay i overreacted..'  (not saying i do this 100% of the time.. i have pride..) after most of my arguments i think like, 'shoulda just ignored.. didnt need to be that serious' and sometimes i will talk to the person about it to resolve it.. even if i dont feel completely at fault. 

they are so sensitive and act on emotion… 
aint no way….. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 14 2014 at 9:57am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style