BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 209210211212213 530>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 1:35am
i don't like most people much.. 

in the beginning.. (like before i was 18ish) i was insecure

like they can be cute or whatever but i just rarely like guys.. I'm really picky. 
I'm the same way with friends.. very few get into my inner circle.. i might talk to a few but i don't let it become more cus they're just.. not right… 

Edited by coconess - Feb 03 2014 at 1:39am
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 9:43am

same here

earth signs really are alike

i read somewhere a couple weeks ago

"before you even walk over and speak to a virgo girl she has already rolled her eyes and made up in her mind that she doesn't like you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACryDead i almost choked on my food when i read that

it's so true....

i do try to give people a chance more than i used to...but i still roll my eyes in my head....i dont know why but i do...it's like i dislike people in general

and i get annoyed when im by myself purposely and someone comes bothering me..even if its friendly talk

im extremely picky i know tons of people and only consider 3 or 4 somewhat of a friend

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:21am
Monday Feb 3 2014

You came to a certain point of view over a long period of time. You didn't just wake up one day with a strong opinion. And yet someone may be trying to convince you that your perspective is incorrect or flawed. It isn't as though it wasn't well considered. How dare that individual question your beliefs or your choices! It's understandable that you might react in this way, Virgo, but you need to also consider that something may have changed. Maybe the perspective you chose was good for you at one time, but you need to be open to the possibility that it's time for a change of heart.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 10:42am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

"before you even walk over and speak to a virgo girl she has already rolled her eyes and made up in her mind that she doesn't like you"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACryDead i almost choked on my food when i read that

it's so true....

i do try to give people a chance more than i used to...but i still roll my eyes in my head....i dont know why but i do...it's like i dislike people in general

and i get annoyed when im by myself purposely and someone comes bothering me..even if its friendly talk

im extremely picky i know tons of people and only consider 3 or 4 somewhat of a friend

that (the quote) used to be me 150%…! like i can watch a person for a little bit and tell.. there has to be something interesting or intriguing about them..

now I think I'm a lot nicer.. i try to give people chances.. before i would straight up look to a friend and be like, 'why are they talking to me..?' or look straight at them for a minute then be very short with my answers.. 
i was biitch man..
it still comes out from time to time. 

but yea same@ only a few friends. i actually want to get 1 or 2 more now.. but ppl are just not right.. and i havent been getting out much. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 03 2014 at 11:45am
oh yes honey

I'm much better than when I was a teen

I'm very sociable now and very friendly unless I'm in a "me vs the world" mood

I still may roll my eyes occasionally initially... but the person will never see

I get better with time lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:16pm
Dead
i find it hilarious that most cancers i know love watching the history channel/are fascinated with history/ or are some type of history major

considering the fact that cancers are known for having issues with letting go of the past and moving forward...

lawdDead
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:19pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Dead
i find it hilarious that most cancers i know love watching the history channel/are fascinated with history/ or are some type of history major

considering the fact that cancers are known for having issues with letting go of the past and moving forward...

lawdDead
AngryYou take that sht back!Angry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:23pm

you like history mixer?Tongue
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:23pm
Not really.Pinch
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 4:25pm
I can't help it.Ermm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style