BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 459>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 2:14pm
^^^ feeling indebted to a person doesn't take away your right to say no. since you're mentioning that you don't know how to say no, consider first clarifying your appreciation, but put the boundary down by saying that you don't feel comfortable with with they're asking. however, that you wouldn't mind or would be ok with ____.  that way you've offered a solution and compromise. 

now, technically, you don't owe anyone an explanation for your no. it's your (everyone's) right to say no and the other person has to suck it up and deal.  i just find it works well with persons not comfortable saying no to have a "reason" until they get used to saying no. 
Sponsored Links

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 7:04pm
Thanks Neka. I'm going to respond and acknowledge my late response. I'll help her this time, but I will have to let her know that this is the limit.

She's given my number out to her co-workers to ask me for help, and I think it's tacky. I need to address that as well.

It's sad because I've never asked her for anything. She offers...I accept, but there are always strings attached. I think I'm going to stop accepting her assistance altogether.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:32pm
you're welcome, goodgirl. 

your plan of action sounds solid and should it come to the latter, it's definitely an option. you feel grateful to her, not her coworkers or anyone else she wants favors for. best of luck with it.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:08am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:11am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:11am
Sunday Jan 26 2014

If you knew for certain that you could have the best of something, then you certainly would not accept second best. Would you, Virgo? Of course not. You may have settled recently for second best, or maybe even less than that. And that may be because you don't believe that you can have what you really and truly want. Maybe your ego has been bruised recently because of some kind of letdown, and that has done some damage to your aspiration. So let this be a reminder that you not only deserve the best, you can have it.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:18am

SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

Unhappy

ugh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:19am

neka whats going on relationship/romance wise for virgos right now Sleepy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:27am
rrue some itereting looki goots
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 3:35am
^^ say what now
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 202203204205206 459>