BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 962>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:16pm
aaah no-- not for almost 8 bucks though nita.

you don't have time or energy for that kind of foolishness. 
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:18pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

I left my house with no wallet, panties or socks...with a dirty bra, a bonnet and white sh*t all over my face ready to fight.

all over $7.95
never again

Details?

Please.....LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

aaah no-- not for almost 8 bucks though nita.

you don't have time or energy for that kind of foolishness. 
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:28pm
My stupid ass'd family...and they wonder why I don't talk to them.

I get a call a few weeks ago from by brother asking me to call my aunt because my cousin messaged him on face book.

I am like...why didn't you call him or herConfused (He's older than me and I have spoken to her in years. She tried to steal my mom's money the day after she died)
So she might have something of my Mom's. My response was "I don't want to talk to her, it's probably a ploy or nothing important."

Anywho... Now my little sisters are getting calls, they are calling them at their jobs asking us to go over her house Asap because she has a check from my mom (our inheritance).

This aunt is a drunk and shady...and 4 hours away. I start flipping the fck out, calling the lawyer, the bank, my brother, my cousins and other Aunts because I don't even have her number. Eventually my brother calls the shady Aunt and she is holding the check hostage because since my mom died, we don't keep in touch and she had the nerve to get mad because "She don't know what is going on with us". Then asked who is in charge of the Estate. Like wtf...just give it to my sisters.

So sister puts the babies in the car and goes over there ready to turn up.

This mutha*&%^$#@Ein check is for $31.81. It's that bullsh*t Citizens bank settlement check everybody and the mama got. Sleepy

so $31.81/4 = $7.95

My gawd. fck facebook and Family. I swear to gawd I can't wait until this probate sh*t is over. They act like my mom died with fcking millions...talking about "we just trying to look out for y'all"

Look the other fckin way with ya lookin' asses. Just because I dont' talk to you don't mean I am doing good, it just means I aint doin' you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:32pm
^^^ smh. i'm sorry nita. Hug

cause yeah. yeeeaaaaaaaaah.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:39pm
Thats some straight bullshyt,,,,,death brings out the worst in family.....Ida cussed her ass all the way out...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:41pm
She asked for my number...she better NOT call me until I calm all the fck the way down.

I walking around in the cold with this damn cane still, smoking and sh*t with the windows down. I was gonna knock her ass out with this damn cane.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:50pm

aw naw man
she aint right at all for that

foulplay
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

death brings out the worst in family.....
i'm sayin. people be acking greedy ass chumps over fast food money. 

and bless nita. cause i can see her using the extra reach to go straight for that broad's dome and clockin the sh!t out of her just for the inconvenience caused. 

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:03pm
I prob would've choked someone out.

It could be her way of getting in touch with you without saying it. To some ppl, drama and BS is better than no contact at all. I'm sorry that that happened. Just breathe and woosaaaahhhh, don't let that mess stress you out.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 193194195196197 962>
  Share Topic