Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 367>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 46 Votes, Average 2.48  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:39pm
Thats some straight bullshyt,,,,,death brings out the worst in family.....Ida cussed her ass all the way out...
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:41pm
She asked for my number...she better NOT call me until I calm all the fck the way down.

I walking around in the cold with this damn cane still, smoking and sh*t with the windows down. I was gonna knock her ass out with this damn cane.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:50pm

aw naw man
she aint right at all for that

foulplay
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

death brings out the worst in family.....
i'm sayin. people be acking greedy ass chumps over fast food money. 

and bless nita. cause i can see her using the extra reach to go straight for that broad's dome and clockin the sh!t out of her just for the inconvenience caused. 

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 4:03pm
I prob would've choked someone out.

It could be her way of getting in touch with you without saying it. To some ppl, drama and BS is better than no contact at all. I'm sorry that that happened. Just breathe and woosaaaahhhh, don't let that mess stress you out.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:48am

Sleepy

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 9:37am
Friday Jan 24 2014

You may be full of emotions over an incident that happened recently, Virgo. You may be feeling the need to express these emotions in a volatile way because the feelings are burning you up inside. You need to vent. You need a release. But before you spill those emotions in the wrong setting or to the wrong person, get a hold of your feelings. Go over your thoughts rationally. Work through the idea of talking it out with the appropriate person - not just anyone. If you treat this issue logically, you will have good results.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:39am
I'm being passive aggressive right now, and I don't know how to fix it...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 11:52am
^^^ fully active aggression or assertive communication/boundaries. people are usually passive aggressive when they feel they've not been heard, acknowledged, validated or are being purposefully ignored. that sense of resentment, helplessness or lack of control is then avenged behind the scenes via passive aggressive action. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ fully active aggression or assertive communication/boundaries. people are usually passive aggressive when they feel they've not been heard, acknowledged, validated or are being purposefully ignored. that sense of resentment, helplessness or lack of control is then avenged behind the scenes via passive aggressive action. 

Welllllll, I'm actually the person doing the ignoring. I don't know how to tell this person no, so I haven't been answering their calls and texts. It's horrible, I know.

This person is a family member who's done a lot for me in the last year, and now I kinda feel indebted to help them whenever they ask...but now it's just becoming overkill. Like, enough already I've helped you and now she's wanting me to help her husband (who I don't like), her coworkers, and hairstylist.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 201202203204205 367>