BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 963>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:53am

lol a chart tells you more about the type of virgo you are

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:07am

you have a hawt chart

your sagittarius rising and gemini moon are the reason why you dont like routine lol

those are two really restless signsLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:16am
is this true cherry?
according to what you posted this is the type of guy you are attracted to

The type of man who attracts you is intelligent, well-mannered, well-dressed, practical, and reliable - especially if he's neat and clean.

You may actually check out your new date's fingernails to see if they are clean and manicured. Or you check his shoes.

Appearances are important to you - not so much LOOKS, but LOOKING "proper" - but few are "perfect" enough.

Yet you are at times attracted to a man who is far from perfect, because you think you can "fix" him.

An intelligent conversation arouses your interest. You appreciate wit, but not crudeness.

You appreciate a man who can act with decorum in public, yet can abandon himself to an earthy lustinesss in private (as you do).

If you were in a television series, you could play "Monica" on "Friends".

The type of man who attracts you is charming, polite, well-dressed, and looks "classy" - and it helps if he's good-looking, romantic, and a bit old-fashioned.

You tend to respond to mental and verbal turn-ons more than the crude physical kinds.

You can be "charmed" by a smooth-talker, and are attracted to the "creative" types.

Serenity is what you seek, yet it becomes boring to you - so you like to shake things up a little now and then.

Especially if you have Mars in Libra, you may be aroused by what you see as "beautiful" - such as a finely-formed body or face.

You may also find an argument arousing, as long as it remains verbal and does not get physically threatening. Though you see yourself as being a lover, not a fighter, you may be sexually attracted to a macho type, as Venus was attracted to Mars.

You're a bit like Ginger Rogers, and your idea of a perfect partner would be a Fred Astaire. If you were in a televison series, you could play "Diane" on "Cheers".

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:17am
lmao excuse the layout...dont know what happened

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:33am
i also look at a guys nails unintentionally tho...my eyes just wander Dead

does this describe you? (dont ask what some of this means cause idkLOL, i just copied and pasted it)

Venus in watertalkative, nervous, wants to be liked, writer, articulate, surgery, medical vocations (nurse, pharmacist, nutritionist,...)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:54am
cool, it sounds like you have a lot of personality so that makes sense

sn i need to go to sleep...

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 8:13am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

My birthday is usually labor dayLOL
Sense is being made !!

A very dear Gemini friend got Halloween & I, Christmas. Those are actually our favorite holidays.

------------------

Wednesday Jan 22 2014

You may have noticed a big barrier to communication in your personal life recently. It may seem that every effort you make to connect with someone is blocked or clouded. You may be finding communication to be especially difficult with family members. But don't worry - it isn't you. There is confusion in the cosmos, and it is affecting many people of your sign, Virgo. Try to put off any important messages you have to convey. By tomorrow, the fog should lift and all will be back to normal.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 2:48pm

hmmm...i wonder if that is for me and taurus ^^^
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:10pm
I left my house with no wallet, panties or socks...with a dirty bra, a bonnet and white sh*t all over my face ready to fight.

all over $7.95
never again
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2014 at 3:12pm

now you know you gotta be a little more specific nitaB
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192193194195196 963>