BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 446>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:23am

i originally input my birthday info on a webpage and it actually came out with percentages

and leo was the highest

ironically leo is my mercury and virgos are ruled by mercury<<<<but im not sure if that's what you would base it on

i would do the website and let it tell you

eta: i read your post wrong you said rising sign not sun sign...i used my sun sign

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jan 20 2014 at 1:30am
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:26am
astro.com
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 1:32am

i dont think the rising sign theory is right coco

because that would mean im ruled by neptune

and thats one of the lowest percentages for me so that cant be it
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 8:35am
ok thanks

so which chart did you do? theres so many... im not familiar with this site

Edited by coconess - Jan 20 2014 at 8:37am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 2:22pm

lol i know this stuff is complicated...i dont see how people come up with all this stuff...its interesting though

i followed step by step instructions ill find them for you and post them here
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2014 at 2:25pm
Start here –> go to Astrodienst. Then click on My Astro in the menu up top. If you don’t have a registered user profile with them, which is free, and you don’t want to create one, just use the Guest User. Input your birth data. Now you have a natal chart and can browse through all the Free Horoscope options they have to get to know your chart, and perhaps yourself, better.

One of my favourites, mainly because I keep forgetting what all the symbols and squiggles which represent aspects mean, is the Astro Click Portrait.

I also like the Personal Daily Horoscope… although I don’t check it daily, and usually when I do it is for a retrospective look rather than a forward one. To see if what happened or what I felt goes with a a transit affecting my chart.

For the dominant planet of your chart, a bit of working with fiddly things is needed:

On the Free Horoscopes page scroll down to the bottom (you can do this in the side bar too) and click on Extended Chart Selection. Don’t panic! Okay, panic, then when it’s over… See at the top, just above all the confusing bits and pieces and choices, it says – Methods: Circular charts | Special charts | Ephemeris | Pullen/Astrolog – click on Pullen/Astrolog – then where it says - Please select the type of chart you want: click the bar next to it and scroll to the last option –Simple chart delineation by Walter Pullen – click on click here to show chart.

(No, I don’t think you’re a moron, I’m basing my instructions on the way I like to have them when doing such things – ergo I’m the moron, not you! Just because I have Mercury dominant does not mean I’m intelligent, it just means that I think I’m smart… very different!)

Once you have the chart, which is really just loads and loads of words saying stuff about your chart, scroll… keep scrolling… no, no, don’t get caught up in all the data… not yet… and… oops, you scrolled past it… back up a bit… no too far… down a bit… and….The pic below is what you are looking for, perhaps I should have said this and posted this screen grab sooner (yes, it’s my chart info):

dominant planet info

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:31pm
just now seeing your instructions.. 
thanks
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:32pm

im done being a virgoStern Smile

i wanna be a Sagittarius until further notice

or at least have a sagittarius moon

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2014 at 10:33pm
^^^ ewww!! !!!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 195196197198199 446>