Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 367>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i sometimes want to read my daily/weekly/monthly horoscope.. but i feel like being a day or two off from the cusp really makes me almost half and half.. like my horoscope isnt really 'accurate' cus im not fully cap.. 
that might just be my crazy little theory though.. idk how much sense it makes.  

I don't really read horoscopes either... 75% of the time they don't apply to me

I only read it when nekaboo posts them

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:57pm
I'm really just interested in the personality/compatibility side of astrology

I guess that's why I'm a psych major, I love studying people

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:06pm
oh and I found this amazing book that describes guys based on their sun sign and Venus sign

So if y'all wanna post your ex/crush/bf sun and Venus sign I'll post the description of him

It was DEAD ON for my Taurus!!

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:08pm
i used to read horoscopes and this one app i had forever ago was very accurate (crazily so.. for my friends and myself) half of the time. 

ugh.. i dont remember what time he was born.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:13pm
^^^you just need the day

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:16pm
in order to see the most accurate chart you need the time though

hes jan 9th. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 10 2014 at 9:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:23pm
Oh and I need the year too since you don't know his Venus sign I'll look it up for you

Bday year?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:35pm
i did it on cafe astrology. if its correct.. (for some reason its acting funny about his birth place) his venus is in aquarius Dead

i dont remember my venus let me check

my venus is in aquarius too Confused
maybe this is why we hit heads so much.. 

Edited by coconess - Jan 10 2014 at 9:40pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:40pm

cap with venus in aquarius? ok let me find the description for this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:49pm

This guy can have a sex appeal that is undeniable. It’s all that air (Aquarius) mixed with earth (Capricorn). The air

lightens him up so that he can exude sensuality without being too heavy about it. His charisma is subtle, though, which only makes him more sincere and appealing.He believes in causes bigger than himself. Wants to help the world and all of its victims abounding. He’s a peaceful storm. A light hurricane. Drizzle with a bit of thunder. A cool cat. An intelligent, too-sweet guy who grows into his own—and becomes a very respectable, solid charmer.

He’s a touch psychic and can read people’s motives (which can be scary for you).

Although he’s sturdy, he’s got a creative mind that balances his sometimes too-practical nature. Only problem—he can back away from a love situation if he believes it’s the best thing to do. He doesn’t latch on for dear life like Cancer, Taurus, or even Sagittarius, when he’s fallen over the edge.

Ego plays a strong part in this. It’s like: Leggo my Eggo. He wants what he wants. Like a kid in an ice cream shop who’s severely diabetic, he’ll order a pint of mint chocolate chip, anyway.

Boyfriend potential rating: High, but only once he knows himself. Pretty faithful, too, unless he changes his mind about you. Not saying he’s fickle. Just saying he’s got to be sure.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 191192193194195 367>