BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 190191192193194 512>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 12:55pm
I mean if I really had to make the decision btw the two, I'd go for love every time

Embarrassed...I don't do loveless relationships although I can see why being with someone with money could provide stability even if you have no feelings for them
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:10pm
^^^ i could see a virgo in a "loveless relationship", but i think the pic we all have in our head is very atrocious when we hear that phrase. 

it is to say that i could see (what one would generally believe to be) a virgo in a companionship of sorts in which they genuinely care for the person, they just aren't overly physical or romantic. maybe that would be more platonic as opposed to "loveless". anyway, i could see it as virgos are a very rational and practical people. all of their needs would be met, but with none of the melodramatics. 

however, reality tends to show me that the virgos i know like the physical aspect to a point. they just don't like to "broadcast" that to others. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 1:18pm
that's an interesting way to put it

..I sometimes feel if I was a different kind of person or if I never had the experiences I had growing up, I could be okay being in that kind of convenient relationship

...I come from a really tight family so I guess I just like being surrounded by love iykwim? if I don't feel for you, then I really can't afford to waste my time.

it's true, I love the feelings, passion and the physical aspect of relationships but I'm discreet with it, you're spot on about that!LOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 6:02pm

taurus   :)

Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:20am
^^^ Eww. Between that and that Pisces comment in the SS2014 thread, I threw up a lil MD.

Friday Jan 10 2014

If you believe in reincarnation, or even if you don't believe in it but you admire the concept, you can appreciate the notion of coming back time after time to learn your lessons and aspire to be your best self. In life we often get lessons that allow us to achieve incremental grow. Sometimes a lesson is so good it results in a personal revelation, and we evolve a little more. You recently had an experience, Virgo, that offered you a monumental, life-changing lesson. Did you learn? If not, you may want to spend some time thinking about what it could mean for you.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:26am
Ok. Buckle up Virgirls, it's a monthly reading. It's a long un.

Mark your calendars accordingly:

Originally posted by Susan Miller Susan Miller wrote:

Virgo Forecast for January 2014

By Susan Miller

As a Virgo, you work very hard, so when the holidays come round, unlike other people, it takes you much longer to learn to relax and let go. This has happened again this year, but that's fine - what will matter is that you enter January in a very relaxed state of mind, and it seems like you are very ready for love. The universe is about to comply, for you have a new moon January 1 in your house of true love, and this new moon will come accompanied by quite a number of planets: Venus, Mercury, Pluto, and the Sun. That's like having a whole crowd of endearing relatives bent on finding ways to couple you up, or if you are attached, to enjoy each other more. Pluto will be conjunct the Sun and new moon, making you confident, which, as everyone knows, is the greatest aphrodisiac.

If you are single, remain in your lighthearted mood. You may look in the mirror by the first few days of January and wonder what has happened to you. "Why can't I get back into the swing of the office?" you may ask yourself. Don't torture yourself with those thoughts, dear Virgo. Be glad your chart is abundant with opportunity for finding love - in early to mid-January, work can wait.

Jupiter, the planet of goodness and happiness, is currently touring your eleventh house of friendships, events, and fun, and is in the house in the horoscope directly opposite your romantic house that is currently brimming with joyful, compatible energy. Often a big planet like Jupiter will ping his beam directly across the sky into the opposite house, which for you is your fifth house of true love, children, and creativity. This is exactly what may happen this month, adding to the cornucopia of happiness you may have in January in love.

I am very enthusiastic about this new moon for you, for Saturn, the planet that rules your house of true love - and Capricorn too - will be so nicely angled to the new moon. Saturn is positioned a little far from the new moon, but not too far away. Saturn will add a very comforting, helpful vibration that will make all the difference. If you are looking for love, you can find it, dear Virgo.

If your birthday falls on September 3-4, plus or minus five days, you will feel this new moon the most and benefit from this new moon the most. The same is true if you have Virgo rising, or a natal planet in Virgo, Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces at 11 degrees, plus or minus five degrees.

The one glitch is that Venus will be retrograde all month, something that started last month on December 21 and will continue to January 31. This is a possible sign that you may consider the idea of reconciliation with a past love. When any planet goes retrograde, it is considered an ideal time to think back or go back to a former situation. If you are inclined to be in contact with someone who was once special to you, go ahead, do so in early January (don't wait too long!) If you are not dating, you may meet someone this month, but make sure your new relationship does NOT move too quickly.

Ideally, it would be best not to begin a brand new relationship this month, as with Venus retrograde, a new relationship may be lacking in affection in the future. However, if you met your new romantic partner before this month, then you do have an edge. Still, even if you have not been dating, you will circulate quite a bit this month, and you will have fun, and it may be that the timing will be a bit off with the person you meet and that things will not progress until later this year.

If you are in a relationship but feel that you have become too involved too quickly for your taste, you can pull back a little and adjust the pacing to your taste. If you feel the relationship is not for you, you may part, but because I don't see you being heartbroken, it may be a decision that is simply feels right and practical, perhaps because you conclude that the two of you will never reach the place you had hoped. Under these conditions, you will feel fine with this decision.

If you are married or in a very established relationship, you may discuss the idea of having a baby, or if you have children, doing something special for one child you have now. Conception or a child may be very much a topic on your mind now, and because this is a new moon, you can easily start off on a new road. New moons are all about the future, while a full moon will always bring things to culmination.

If you are not interested in having a baby or don't have children now, there is another way things could work out. Earlier I had mentioned that your mind would be on fun and love, not on work, but if you are in the creative arts, you may be thinking quite a bit about a certain new project. People who are creative rarely describe their involvement in their projects as work - many feel that their tinkering and experimentation is pure fun. That must be the reason the ancient astrologers put creativity in the fifth house along with romance, vacations, and the playfulness of children.

The one difficulty with this new moon, January 1 is the unexpected expenses you may face. If this were to be a problem, this would come up fairly soon after that new moon appears. You will continue to have Mars in your second house of earned income, forcing up expenses, while at the same time, Uranus has been in your eighth house of other people's money, including credit cards, taxes, child support, university financial aid, bonuses, and so forth, and it's not leaving any time soon.

Both planets opposed one another on Christmas Day last month, so you may have already been surprised about how fast money has been running out of your account. You may have to pull back on a big purchase until you have the lay of the land. April will be troublesome for just about everyone, and for you, the topic will be money. If you go into January and April in strong financial shape, you will not be affected very much by any financial event. Uranus will stay in your eighth house of other people's money until March 2019, but you will not feel Uranus' presence all the time - not at all. You are feeling Uranus now, so be financially conservative. I will always warn you when you need to stay alert, and when you can relax.

I would like to add an aside here, and point out that the weekend of January 11-12 should be very special, for the Sun and Saturn will be in ideal sync. Again, you seem to be rubbing shoulders with many new faces and enjoying yourself to the hit.

Your social theme will continue and bring a superb apex to the month so far at the January 15 full moon in Cancer 26 degrees. It seems you will have a beautiful event to attend, filled with warm, friendly, and caring people. This event may take place as early as Saturday January 11 through (or as late as) Sunday, January 19, as all full moons have an area of influence of plus or minus five days. Saturn will be very friendly to this full moon, so attending this event may have long-term benefits. You may meet some very interesting new people you'll want to remain in touch with and get to know better. If you are involved in a charity, you may be giving your big event this month, and will feel proud for all you accomplished.

If you are not going to a party or wedding, you may be attending a private lecture in a beautiful setting, a fashion show, seminar, trade show, or athletic event, such as a golf tournament, or have a special trip or other event with friends. Or, you may be involved in a blogger event that turns out to be quite a bit of fun.

If your birthday falls on September 17, or within five days of that date, or have 26 degrees Virgo rising or a natal planet at 26 degrees in Taurus, Virgo, or Capricorn, or Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces, within five degrees of the 26 degrees Virgo, you too will notice outstanding benefits.

The charming spell of January will turn more serious when you will need to focus on a work project beginning at the new moon, January 30. The project and activities all around you will be quite exciting and electric. If you are self-employed, you will get a new important client, or if you work for others, you will be given a project that is very new and that will allow you to learn new things and make a name for yourself. I say that because that new moon will be in Aquarius, 11 degrees, in your sixth house of work projects. You may be working in digital or new media, or in biology or another area that has been transformed by new technology. You may alternatively be working on a humanitarian or charitable project, and feel great that you are learning new skills.

This area of your chart rules tasks and projects of all kinds, including those that you do at home. You may have to hire help, whether on the job or at home, such as a new housekeeper, babysitter, or nanny. Uranus will be very active - all this will come as a surprise so you will need to stay on your toes.

The day prior to the new moon January 30 will be a special day too, for the Sun and Uranus will be in ideal angles. Because the Sun rules creativity done in solitude (twelfth house), you may want to experiment with a creative or literary project that is dear to you. Virgo tends to like to work in private, without the cacophony of voices to distract you, so give yourself the gift of peace, dear Virgo, on January 29 - you may indeed have something you'll be very proud of to show for your efforts.

Summary

The holidays are over, but you seem to be resisting the idea of getting down to brass tacks. The holidays this year were busy and peppered with emotional people, so it's easy to see why the idea of taking a vacation or having some fun would be tempting and a very good idea. Ordinarily you'd hop a jet and go, but this year you seem more determined to keep costs down, a wise decision. Mars will be spending a long time in your second house of earned income, until the end of July, so your expenses will clearly be on the rise, and many will be unexpected. This is a long-term trend, not due to end until July 25. In the meantime, if you can delay a large purchase do, until you can see the lay of the land.

Your horoscope has a powerful emphasis on romance, as five (count 'em) planets will be crowded into your true love sector - Pluto, Mercury, Venus, the Sun, and new moon. The new moon of January 1 will portend a strong possibility for love, so it will be vital that you push back from your computer and indulge in all that life has for you. You can find love if you are determined to do so.

The type of person you'd meet would be one from the financial field who manages insurance, or trades stocks, bonds, and commodities, or works in derivatives. Or, this person may deal in estate jewelry, or valuable landmark homes and other real estate, or else sell valuable antiques as the stack up of planets in Capricorn suggest this. Additionally, it looks like the topic of history will intrigue your new partner, so you may meet, for example, in the natural history museum or on an Egyptian archeological dig. It also appears that your closest friends will be willing to make at least one introduction for you to a new romantic interest this month.

A beautiful, luxurious, and pampering event will likely be on your schedule within five days of January 15, the full moon. It will be a "10" in anyone's book - with fashionably dressed guests, delicious foods, and flowers of every description. Of course, you'll enjoy attending and can make new friends, too.

By the new moon in Aquarius at month's end, January 30, you will finally be ready to turn your mind fully to a work assignment, as something about it seems very new and interesting. It may deal with social media or the digital world, but even if not, it will consume you for several weeks or months - and doing a top-notch job will help you build a big name for yourself in your field.

Venus will finally turn direct on January 31, after weeks of having been in weak retrograde (since December 21) - and that's cause for celebration. Finally you can try that radically new hairstyle, or buy that fabulous designer gown, confident you will enjoy it for a very long time. When Venus sleeps, love and beauty do too, but happily, by January's end all is resolved!

Dates to Note: Virgo

Most romantic dates, and days you can use for other key initiations too: January 4, 5, 10, 11, 18, 19, 24, and 29.

The only new moon of 2014 to light your house of love will arrive January 1 and will be active for 2 weeks. This new moon has its flaws, but if you are determined, this could be an important time to circulate.

January 11 should be a great day for fun and love, thanks to the cooperation between Saturn and the Sun.

Within 4 days before or after the full moon, January 15, you will likely be invited to an important event that brings many happy people together.

A new assignment could suddenly come to you January 30 and, if so, you will enjoy working on it, as it appears to bring you into a new realm, where you can learn a great deal AND show off your talents.

Get started on a new fitness routine for the New Year, starting January 30 + two weeks. That new moon will set the tone of the year, so make an initiation.

Venus is retrograde in your house of true love, bringing an opportunity to talk about any slights or hurts you or your partner need to share with one another. You will feel better afterward and bond closer.

From: http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/virgo_full.php

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:35am
Lmao I'm about to read that article but as I skimmed I saw the dates, I have a date tomorrow with someone that I THINK I really like.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 9:18am
^^^ i ligit LOLed at "article".

and oooooh-- have fun on your date!! Embarrassed
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:43pm
you don't like Pisces either neka?

what DO you like??! Lol

And I like my Taurus now <3 for NOW!!

Together we have a composite sun in cancer, which basically means our relationship has cancerian tendencies all over it

I believe it. We're either head over heels deep in love or secretly plotting each other's murder... there's no in between

that's how cancers are... emotionally unstable

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 8:47pm
i sometimes want to read my daily/weekly/monthly horoscope.. but i feel like being a day or two off from the cusp really makes me almost half and half.. like my horoscope isnt really 'accurate' cus im not fully cap.. 
that might just be my crazy little theory though.. idk how much sense it makes.  

Edited by coconess - Jan 10 2014 at 8:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style