Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 450>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Hey md!! I know right, feels like a while… Girl, I sure did fall asleep.

As far as the compatibility, I think the outlook is good on same elements because you're similar. You should know what to expect with another earth sign-- even moreso for another Virgo. However, it can go either way-- you anticipate/understand the actions of one another or it becomes a test with one question: would you be able to live with yourself?

While I'm here, lemme drop this off:

Wednesday Nov 27 2013

You may be trying to convince someone of something - to take a side, to make a choice, to believe in something. But you can't think for that other person. And you can't make someone see something they do not want to see - no matter how true it is, and no matter how many facts you can use to prove that it's true. Don't get so worked up about it that you get angry, Virgo. The best you can do is present what you have and make your most convincing argument. After that, it isn't up to you anymore.

this is true

I think I'm gonna try a relationship with him... you never know...it could work out in the end.....I would hate to have missed out on a potentially good relationship due to me overthinking this whole thing

go with the flow is my new answer to a lot of problems these days

Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:53am
^^ Well there's a balance. Nothing wrong with approaching with cautious optimism.

Saturday Nov 30 2013

You are a security-addicted person. Go ahead and admit it. You like a sure thing, a safe bet. There's nothing wrong with that, Virgo. Nothing at all. And yet you sometimes change the subject when asked for your reasons for making certain choices or sticking with certain plans. What harm is there in expressing what you're thinking? Are you afraid that if you explain your position that someone will challenge you with a different viewpoint? If so, then stop being afraid. A long-held belief of yours will soon be challenged, and it will offer you an incredibly valuable insight, so listen closely.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:17pm
im moving...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 8:57pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

im moving...
far? soon? excited?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:09pm

Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

im moving...
far? soon? excited?

i think out

if im not mistaken i think shes talking about her cancer bf
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:10pm

^^ Well there's a balance. Nothing wrong with approaching with cautious optimism.

Saturday Nov 30 2013

You are a security-addicted person. Go ahead and admit it. You like a sure thing, a safe bet. There's nothing wrong with that, Virgo. Nothing at all. And yet you sometimes change the subject when asked for your reasons for making certain choices or sticking with certain plans. What harm is there in expressing what you're thinking? Are you afraid that if you explain your position that someone will challenge you with a different viewpoint? If so, then stop being afraid. A long-held belief of yours will soon be challenged, and it will offer you an incredibly valuable insight, so listen closely.

true dat
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2013 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

i think out

if im not mistaken i think shes talking about her cancer bf
awww i hope not...  

but hell, if it came to that, more power to you and you can do better nita. Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 12:14am

hes stubborn 

im stubborn

Ermm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:11pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:24pm
truuuuu

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 184185186187188 450>