Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Virgo Women Random Thoughts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 367>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 14 2010
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 29352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 6:33am
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Online
Points: 158597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:36am
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I just read this bullsh*t on Tumblr, and had to set sh*t straight:
Ugh-- I love you so hard. But you know that already.

I kinda gagged a lil at:

Cancers are not direct in the area of love and relationships. Their biggest fear is rejection, which can be easily fixed if the cancer's love interest is direct in expressing his or her feelings first. Don't wait for a cancer to communicate first.

and:

The cancer sign possesses an innate distaste for disharmony and conflict. Cancers prefer to avoid or deflect confrontation in all situations, making them more peaceful individuals to agree to disagree with.

Former: They prefer it this way so they can feel in control and pass the icky feelings of rejection on to you to deal with.

Latter: That distaste doesn't stop them from playing their part in causing or fueling disharmony and conflict. They play the emotionally manipulative game and start with silent treatments and any handy form of passive aggressiveness.

Yeah, I oughtn't to have read that.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Online
Points: 158597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 8:40am
"Deep down, though, cancer men are extremely sensitive and thoughtful creatures."

OMF--


Back to Top
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Oct 14 2010
Location: New York
Status: Offline
Points: 29352
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 9:07am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I just read this bullsh*t on Tumblr, and had to set sh*t straight:
Ugh-- I love you so hard. But you know that already.

I kinda gagged a lil at:

Cancers are not direct in the area of love and relationships. Their biggest fear is rejection, which can be easily fixed if the cancer's love interest is direct in expressing his or her feelings first. Don't wait for a cancer to communicate first.

and:

The cancer sign possesses an innate distaste for disharmony and conflict. Cancers prefer to avoid or deflect confrontation in all situations, making them more peaceful individuals to agree to disagree with.

Former: They prefer it this way so they can feel in control and pass the icky feelings of rejection on to you to deal with.

Latter: That distaste doesn't stop them from playing their part in causing or fueling disharmony and conflict. They play the emotionally manipulative game and start with silent treatments and any handy form of passive aggressiveness.

Yeah, I oughtn't to have read that.



This is just awful...

Edited by GG - Nov 18 2013 at 9:08am
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 269691
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 9:15am
Me and my cancer have the silent game going on now
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 82705
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Me and my cancer have the silent game going on now
 
 
I feel for ya homie Hug
 
 
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Online
Points: 158597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Me and my cancer have the silent game going on now
bless you for hanging in there. if you have it, they need that kind of patience. 
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Online
Points: 158597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 2:08pm
came across: 


LOL & Ermm at how true it is. 

and while they caught flack for it, i really liked the (possible) personality disorder series. i thought it was amusing and accurate:





LOL
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Online
Points: 158597
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:15am
Thursday, Nov. 21 2013

Ho-hum. The stars say that as a Virgo you may be feeling a bit bored with your life right now. It isn't that you have nothing to do - in fact you probably have plenty to do. But it has been the same-old routine for a long time now, and you need to shake things up. That's not to say that you should neglect your responsibilities - of course you have to stay on top of it all. But you can make your life more interesting and more inspiring simply by adding a perk or a change here and there. Meet up with a friend who makes you laugh. Rent a movie you've been wanting to see. Anything along that line could make you feel better.
Back to Top
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 05 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 19471
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 8:19am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

"Deep down, though, cancer men are extremely sensitive and thoughtful creatures."

OMF--



Cancer women tooSmile
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 181182183184185 367>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down