Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 917>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:01pm

I wouldn't worry too much if I had a Virgo daughter or a Cap

we are capable of taking care of ourselves from birth...we pop out the womb independentCool

and I would have plenty of love and affection from a pisces son and a cancer son

and they're all compatible...so it worksWink

Sponsored Links

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:00pm
Hello! @ModelessDiva!....catching up on this thread. I just want to say I love being a Virgo! We are truly the best. I wouldn't want to be any other sign. And I love Beyonce!! Even more when I found out she was a Virgo...(me saying this had nothing to do with anything lol)

Edited by miss america - Nov 13 2013 at 10:01pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by miss america miss america wrote:

Hello! @ModelessDiva!....catching up on this thread. I just want to say I love being a Virgo! We are truly the best. I wouldn't want to be any other sign. And I love Beyonce!! Even more when I found out she was a Virgo...(me saying this had nothing to do with anything lol)

I like Beyonce also even more after her bow down release... I lovvvve that song....

so tell us about yourself miss america

do you know your rising sign?

any experiences with other signs you want to share?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:25am
No I have no clue what my rising sign is. I was born on August 31. I'm a really sweet person. I love being by myself. I love my space. I think a little to much lol. I hate complainers. I love a good conversation with someone who I can talk about anything to. I'm a neat freak. I think I have OCD because of it. I'm also a health nut. I think I'm a bit of an hypochondriac. Seriously. If my heads hurts for too long it's most likely because I have a tumor (I really think these things lol) I can be single for a very long time because I'm so picky. I believe I will one day find the perfect mate. I'm a perfectionist. I don't like or fall in love easily. I'm a homebody. I don't curse. I think its really tacky. I'm very critical of everyone around me family or not. I'm just trying to help tho. I'm more hard on myself than anyone else. Most people feel that I'm cold or stuck up. I get the "she's stuck up" from family members and people that don't know me very well. I'm just quiet until you get to know me. I love to help people. I'm a VERY difficult person to get close to when it comes to relationships. I get that I'm hard to figure out a lot.

Edited by miss america - Nov 14 2013 at 8:27am
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:29am
Just reading thru thread....I"m a cancerCool
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:29am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I want pisces boys if I have sons
maybe 1 cancer son and 1 pisces so
n
to aaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll of the above: 

but you'll never lack pouting, silent treatments or sensitivity.  

your cup shall runneth over. 

cancers are momma boys thoApprove

I wouldn't want a son that lacked emotion
very true.  Cancer children wouldn't silent treat you or disrespect you. Cancers love our mommas way too much for that. I call mine like 4 times a day for no paticular reason other than to check up. Or just to talk. Im pretty sure she get's annoyed. lol (She's a libra for reference)
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:31am
I have a question. Would you guys actually plan out when you're allowed to have sex to get the child with the star sign of your choice? Or are you just kinda hoping it happens a certain way?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:38am
I've been told that I have a smart mouth. I agree. I will read your life. Only if I have receipts to back up what I'm saying. I will have the last word in any argument. I'll never tell you I love you if I really don't. Not even something I joke about. I've dealt with 2 virgo guys and 2 pisces guys. The Virgos were exactly a like. Me being a Virgo too it's always hard to figure each other out. They both are really sweet. It's really nothing bad I can say about them. Pisces men are very emotional. And they let you see their emotions. I think i like that. Reminds me of Drake.They fall in love fast. I will marry either a Virgo or Pisces man.

Edited by miss america - Nov 14 2013 at 8:39am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 8:50am
Hmmm… I could maybe hang with an Aries. Can't say I know many Aries… people though.

However, a good guy friend and my friendtor are Aries persons. They're rather lovely and bring such great energy!!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:39am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

I have a question. Would you guys actually plan out when you're allowed to have sex to get the child with the star sign of your choice? Or are you just kinda hoping it happens a certain way?
I would but I'd is don't work out that way it wouldn't bethe end of the world
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 917>
  Share Topic