BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 530>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 5:23am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

but yea i don't think i like capricorns either… 
i haven't been around many females besides my gram.. and she doesnt seem like the kinda girl id wanna hang out with if she was 50 yrs younger.. 

and i always hatttted capricorn males.. but surprisingly my dude is a capricorn.. he gets on my nerves and sometimes shows some of the male capricorn traits that i hated in others.. he's such a mean cocky asshole at times.. 

I meannnn don't get me wrong Caps can be pretty successful people... just look at Oprah

and that's great

but they're just so boring, and negative

Jesus.

we would go to the beach and I'd be playing in the water and she just sit there like a stick in the mud... complaining how it's too this, and too that

I know tons of Caps... family and friends, they are all like this...

successful as heck but boring and dull

I wouldn't want a man like this, I need excitement

the only cap I know that didn't fit this was my other ex Cap friend... but I do believe she had other strong placements

she didn't act anything like a Cap, wasn't serious a day in her life...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 11 2013 at 5:25am
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 5:54am
i think I'm a mix… i can be hella serious.. there have been lots of times ppl told me to loosen up and said i was uptight.. 
but i think it depends on who I'm around and my mood.. like around my ex-bff sometimes I'm realllly different compared to how i am around other or newer friends… it really depends.. i can be the biggest dork..

i am super ambitious but i don't have the work ethic of the typical capricorn unless I'm very interested in the topic or feel compelled for some reason… idk if my awful ADD is to blame for that or just my upbringing (i never had to work hard in order to get what i wanted.. my parents never made me do ANYthing..) 

im cap sun, sag rising, scorpio moon though.. thats like 3 completely opposite personalities in one.. I've always felt like had multiple personalities.. sometimes ill do things completely out of character..  

my dude is pretty exciting though… I'm gonna have to ask him what time he was born to see his chart.. he's hella about business and money but he can be pretty fun.

i get along really well with libras for some reason.. all of my best friends ever since kindergarten (except for 1 virgo) have been libras.. and i typically really like virgos, and pisces. but in my experiences virgos lie a lot and i can't stand lies… 
i love astrology.. i wish everyone knew their rising and moon signs.   

Edited by coconess - Nov 11 2013 at 5:55am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 6:18am
Cap is a good placement to have...as long as its just not cut and dry

its good to be serious sometimes

Same with virgo

I wouldn't want to be a straight virgo and nothing else

Virgos can be just as serious as Caps

My best of best friends and people I have have the best bonds with have been Pisces
I adore Pisces people...im glad that is my rising sign..it works well with the seriousness of a earth sign.

Allows me to have the famous dreamy trait of a Pisces, but not float far enough into la la land because being a Virgo keeps me grounded lol

I enjoy being around Sagittarius people also and libras too

Basically any "free-spirited" people....

I realize I don't fit a lot of Virgo tendencies too... like the whole OCD thing....nah

And im not a neat freak. But they say Pisces people are disorganized so I guess that's why

Im also not that punctual lol, I would like to be though

Im just stuck inbetween a virgo and a pisces...

Unfortunately my moon is in virgo too...but Im ok with itLOL I have a lot of other placements to make up for it

I wish everybody knew their rising sign also...it is very crucialEmbarrassed

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 6:22am
also im not a liar

I don't lie to people, unless

a.)you are getting on my nerves and wont take the hint and go away
b.)you lie to me first
c.) I just don't like you

I am VERY sarcastic however, and most people are not able to tell when im being sarcastic or serious...

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 11 2013 at 6:24am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 7:33am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Leo - Definitely spenders; will often spend money they shouldn’t; will also spend money on those they love and will never see a problem with that; should be encouraged to keep a savings account.
HAHAHA!! The gospel of this post astounds me. So if you see it, want it. Buy it, own it.

Coincidentally, tightening up financially and planning for retirement have been on my mind as of late. I just need to allocate accordingly to where I don't feel like I'm being restricted.

Now, in my defense (pipe down snickering at me MD ), buying things for people I love brings me such joy. They look so happy when you get that thing they've wanted or a surprise they didn't expect. I'm also the type (notoriously) that if I invite you anywhere, you don't pay.

*shrug* We're generous.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:56am
do you guys think knowing the time makes a huge difference? 

he doesnt know what time he was born.. i don't even wanna see the chart if its gonna be hella inaccurate 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:23am
ugh.. this negro won't even tell me exactly where he was born (i know it was in DC but cafeastrology needs more than that since its not technically a city) cus he's saying its against his religion… 
he is no fun and so stubborn.. 

negros be makin all types of sins…. but wanna be all committed and holy about the most irrelevant things… 

Edited by coconess - Nov 11 2013 at 10:24am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 10:40am
Y'all's Horoscope for the day & Sun Sign Description:

Monday Nov 11 2013

Teamwork is emphasized for you today, Virgo. If you've been working long hours on a project and not making a whole lot of progress, it may be time to take on a partner. Even if this is something personal that will benefit you in the future, there may be a way to include someone else who could also benefit. Think of your goal in a bigger and broader way. There may be more to it than you realize. If you select a trusted colleague or friend, it would be a good idea to solicit feedback. If that person has good ideas and is easy to get along with, you might find a worthy partner.

Sign main characteristics:

Virgos adapt to different people and situations by finding ways to make themselves useful. To hide their vulnerability, they focus attention on what they're doing rather than who they are. To deflect attention away from themselves, Virgos will also focus on other people by praising their talents and virtues, or by criticizing faulty behavior or personal imperfection.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:19am

ugh.. this negro won't even tell me exactly where he was born (i know it was in DC but cafeastrology needs more than that since its not technically a city) cus he's saying its against his religion… 
he is no fun and so stubborn.. 

negros be makin all types of sins…. but wanna be all committed and holy about the most irrelevant things… 

Is he catholic?

I can understand where he's coming from...

This whole thing is just so interesting. And I love learning new things.

I never knew there were a group of people that acted so much like me. I thought I was just weird . Lol I had to make this thread....

I only learned up this stuff last year after a guy that was SO SO fine stated he was a cancer....

I had to look it up because he was so strange acting.... people told me he liked me but he would stare at me all day long and wouldn't say anything

then I read all about cancers and laughed

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 11:20am

do you guys think knowing the time makes a huge difference? 

he doesnt know what time he was born.. i don't even wanna see the chart if its gonna be hella inaccurate 

it matters... very inaccurate without a time

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style