Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 449>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:30pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:31pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2013 at 7:32pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:45am
virgos would rather kill their firstborn than admit they are wrong?

LOL

they need to stop playing
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 12:47am
and this whole "Virgo OCD" thing must have missed me

im not OCD at all
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:04am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Neither of them said anything to my face... just behind my back.... lame o's

Y'all like to argue allllll the time with Virgos about the stupidest insignificant things.... any convo we had turned into a argument

that got old. quickly.

I chunked the dueces..

From now on I only hang around caps with other placements...

ppl say i love to argue period.. 
to me.. im not trying to argue I'm just trying to discuss.. most of the time. 
i guess the way i say things (I'm blunt) can come off as trying to argue.. idk.. I'm working on it.. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:09am
but yea i don't think i like capricorns either… 
i haven't been around many females besides my gram.. and she doesnt seem like the kinda girl id wanna hang out with if she was 50 yrs younger.. 

and i always hatttted capricorn males.. but surprisingly my dude is a capricorn.. he gets on my nerves and sometimes shows some of the male capricorn traits that i hated in others.. he's such a mean cocky asshole at times.. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:15am
VIRGO: You have so many flaws that it is very easy to enumerate them. For instance, you are well known for your inferiority complex (which is not only a complex, but tangible truth, as you know; besides, you must be given credit for your lucidity). Your entire life is limited to being a servant, a right-hand person, in brief, a doormat with no sense of self-value. Let's add that you are uptight and that you control yourself to death because you loathe anything that might upset your petty dull life. Your obsession with tidiness and details is bordering on mania, and even on neurosis, which is quite frightening to witness. Your room must always be in perfect order, to the extent that one becomes uncomfortable and anxious. These two last traits are also parts of your character, which you are perfectly aware of. Is it really necessary to carry on? Better not, lest you end up as some sort of unchecked psychopath (the mad Virgin, you know!), which is something you wouldn't want, not at any price, would you? Finally, you always go from one extreme to another, and that's the last straw!

whoever wrote this sounds bitter as hell...doormat? I'm anything but, in fact I'm the complete opposite.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 4:58am
^^^^

Bitter as hale.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 5:07am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Neither of them said anything to my face... just behind my back.... lame o's

Y'all like to argue allllll the time with Virgos about the stupidest insignificant things.... any convo we had turned into a argument

that got old. quickly.

I chunked the dueces..

From now on I only hang around caps with other placements...

ppl say i love to argue period.. 
to me.. im not trying to argue I'm just trying to discuss.. most of the time. 
i guess the way i say things (I'm blunt) can come off as trying to argue.. idk.. I'm working on it.. 

yea virgos like to argue too...

but it gets old after while....trust me... I don't even bother anymore these days

I just stopped talking afterwhile and let her argue with herself, chick we are not in a relationship and im not gonna argue with you over everything under the sun

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 11 2013 at 5:07am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 164165166167168 449>