BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 963>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:58pm
i don't know md. i don't know if i have the strength to deal with another cancer. it's so ambiguous and i really don't like that. but they protect, cook, cuddle and are nesters. *shudders* Embarrassed

part of me wonders what it would be like to date/marry my sign's  male counterpart. Geek

eta: the sad part is what i mentioned a few pages ago to you about mommying vs daddying and the fact that my father is a cancer. 

everything just has "daddy issues" and "overcompensation" written all over it.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Nov 08 2013 at 11:00pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

i don't know md. i don't know if i have the strength to deal with another cancer. it's so ambiguous and i really don't like that. but they protect, cook, cuddle and are nesters. *shudders* Embarrassed

part of me wonders what it would be like to date/marry my sign's  male counterpart. Geek

you might need to try a Taurus neka

Taurus men are very protective/possesive and provide security

I think they might be the most fatherly out of all the signs 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:02pm
and say no to those cancers lol
boy they are the worst.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

you might need to try a Taurus neka

Taurus men are very protective/possesive and provide security

I think they might be the most fatherly out of all the signs 
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Geek

that is something to consider. i've not really paid much attention to the earth signs-- well outside of my virgo sisters. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:09pm

boy they are the worst.
*exasperated sigh*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:16pm
Taurus Men

Taurus men have many defining characteristics and personality traits that make them very desirable as partners and friends. They are the type of guy that many women would be quite content with as a husband, especially if their hope is to settle down and to start a family together, since they are ideal candidates for long term relationships.

While this sign’s symbol is the bull, which many people associate with being rough, stubborn, or angry, he will actually most of the time seem like a very calm, friendly person. They are known to have a temper, but this is typically only when provoked, and they don’t usually stay angry for very long. Their temper will only flare if his values of honesty and loyalty are threatened.

One thing you will notice about Taurus men is that they are very strong, especially emotionally though usually physically as well. They have great endurance, and can withstand a lot of things without a single complaint. Taurus men don’t talk about emotional issues very often, simply vecause they are not usually bothered or ruled by them. They view life very practically – and so they know that being overly emotional is not going to help them advance in life. They do not cry easily, so it is quite likely you may know a Taurus man your entire life and never see them shed a single tear.

He is an excellent worker, and will likely hold a stable job. Taurus men like stability and security, and to them knowing where their next paycheck is coming from is important to them. He is not a great risk taker, and he will usually work in the same place for quite awhile – and making any changes would take much deliberation and planning. He is dependable and the type of guy you can count on to be there for you, no matter what the situation may be.

He will not be one to spend money irresponsibly either, though he may enjoy to have nice things. Everything he buys will be very practical, such as a GPS system or a tool he can use. If it does not have a practical use, he will likely not have it. You may notice a Taurus man is likely to hold onto things for a very long time – he does not like to see anything go to waste. He will keep things that don’t seem useful but they may be useful someday. A large tool shed, home office, or garage space for storage is a must for this guy!

Taurus men are not adventurous or risk takers. They are not one to go on a wild adventure or live out some lavish fantasy. They are not the type to do wild crazy things, and seldom will you be upset at him for going out all night long with his friends and not calling you.  If you are looking for security and stability, he is your man. If you want whirlwind romance, you may wish to look elsewhere.

This is not to say he is not romantic however. He is the type to bring flowers or treat you to a nice evening out with good food. He enjoys spending time with family and friends. He will make you feel cared about and loved – and best of all, is the kind of guy who will offer to help you with dishes or laundry or other household tasks.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 08 2013 at 11:17pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:18pm

boy they are the worst.
*exasperated sigh*

I doubt I will entertain another

Im tired of them
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:30pm

eta: the sad part is what i mentioned a few pages ago to you about mommying vs daddying and the fact that my father is a cancer. 

everything just has "daddy issues" and "overcompensation" written all over it.

Mr.00 is a Virgo too.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:32pm
omg a virgo dating a virgo?

what is that like?

i couldn't imagine

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 11:47pm
i like that

They have great endurance, and can withstand a lot of things without a single complaint. 
He is an excellent worker, and will likely hold a stable job
Taurus men like stability and security
He enjoys spending time with family and friends.
He is the type to bring flowers or treat you to a nice evening out with good food
He will make you feel cared about and loved
but

Taurus men don’t talk about emotional issues very often
a Taurus man is likely to hold onto things for a very long time
If you want whirlwind romance, you may wish to look elsewhere.
not so much.  
i have a taurus friend that i met in middle school. very darling man, but was very much the latter of that list- very simple, plain. doesn't help that he is a child of an alcoholic or addict. he had a lot of emotional pain and responsibility in his life. and the way he was with his siblings, i fully believe the former list. 

we had the possibility and half considered dating. while wonderful, he was damaged. chaos and making amends was his norm. i am not prepared to have that carry over into our relationship. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 146147148149150 963>
  Share Topic