Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151152153154155 368>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2013 at 11:21pm
Heh heh Leos. You should title that tale, "Everyone Loves Chris."
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:11pm
What are you guys mars signs?

There is a website that tells you what type of guy you are attracted to based on you sun and mars sign

Edited by ModelessDiva - Nov 08 2013 at 8:15pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:14pm
This is for all the virgo women

SUN or MARS in VIRGO

(SUN is here August 24 - September 23)

The type of man who attracts you is intelligent, well-mannered, well-dressed, practical, and reliable - especially if he's neat and clean.

You may actually check out your new date's fingernails to see if they are clean and manicured. Or you check his shoes.

Appearances are important to you - not so much LOOKS, but LOOKING "proper" - but few are "perfect" enough.

Yet you are at times attracted to a man who is far from perfect, because you think you can "fix" him.

An intelligent conversation arouses your interest. You appreciate wit, but not crudeness.

You appreciate a man who can act with decorum in public, yet can abandon himself to an earthy lustinesss in private (as you do).

If you were in a television series, you could play "Monica" on "Friends".

And my mars is in Gemini

SUN or MARS in GEMINI

(SUN is here May 22 - June 21)

The man who attracts you is clever and changeable, and a great conversationalist. If he can keep you guessing, then he'll keep you interested.

"Communication" is very important to you, so the man who can share information and ideas appeals to you. If he says interesting things and stimulates you intellectually, he'll spark a romantic interest too.

You respond to clever conversation and things that arouse your curiosity. Double meanings, sexual innuendos, word-games, and witty flirting arouse your interest.

You can be a sucker for the "smooth-talker", but also for the "good listener" who seems interested in everything you have to say. And you do have lots to say.

If you have Mars in Gemini, you may be especially drawn to men who arouse your curiosity or offer a variety of experiences. Being "interesting" is more important to you than being exceptionally attractive.

At times you may find yourself attracted to, or involved with, more than one man. Juggling two relationships may require some quick thinking and convincing story telling - but that comes naturally to a Gemini type like you.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 8:17pm
So basically I like an intelligent well- dressed man who is a conversationalist can paint pictures with his words.

That is on point. So true!
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:14pm
for mars in cancer and sun in leo i got: 

SUN or MARS in CANCER (SUN is here June 22 - July 23)
The man who attracts you is protective, security-conscious, sensitive, and understanding.

If you find that he makes you feel "safe", you'll somehow feel yourself drawn to him. You can be attracted to a man who is financially secure, especially if he owns his own home, has a "nest egg" saved for a rainy day, and could afford to raise children in a good home environment.

Your strong sexuality responds best to emotion and security. A man's sensitivity may be more important than his sexiness. You can be drawn to a man you unconsciously perceive as a father-figure, or consciously see as a potential "father of my children" - and/or to a man who needs to be "mothered".

You can be particularly attracted to a man who loves children, can cook (or loves your cooking), and wants a cosy, comfortable home. And likes your mother (if you do).

If you have Mars in Cancer, you may be particularly drawn to a protective and mature man, and possibly to one who acts like a "father-figure" to you.

SUN or MARS in LEO(SUN is here July 23 - August 23)
The man who attracts you is one who radiates warmth and shows his affection in a physical way.

You're even more interested if he is rich or famous or powerful or gorgeous... and thus can reflect his glory onto you. A man who commands respect, and a man who is generous (and can afford to be), will also appeal to you. You like men who admire and praise you.

A fine face and beautiful body get your attention. You may be particularly attracted to "the boss" or men who are "leaders" in some way. You can also be drawn to the "creative" type such as actors, artists, musicians, or performers.

If you have Mars in Leo, you may get aroused by seeing a man act self-assured, cocky, or even arrogant.

Basically, you are like a Princess who expects to be treated royally and courted by a handsome and powerful Prince.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL;DR: it's accurate. i am attracted to-- a protective and mature man, and possibly to one who acts like a "father-figure", a man who commands respect, a man who is generous (and can afford to be) and i'm like a Princess who expects to be treated royally and courted by a handsome and powerful Prince. Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:30pm
^^ sexy. Embarrassed

now we just need to find these menLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:35pm
^^^ i'm sayin.

or they need to find us. something!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

^^^ i'm sayin.

or they need to find us. something!!

we need to do a bat signal LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:50pm
I know they out there somewhere lurkinStern Smile

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2013 at 10:58pm
i don't know md. i don't know if i have the strength to deal with another cancer. it's so ambiguous and i really don't like that. but they protect, cook, cuddle and are nesters. *shudders* Embarrassed

part of me wonders what it would be like to date/marry my sign's  male counterpart. Geek

eta: the sad part is what i mentioned a few pages ago to you about mommying vs daddying and the fact that my father is a cancer. 

everything just has "daddy issues" and "overcompensation" written all over it.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Nov 08 2013 at 11:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System