Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 450>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

no I'm talking about the one that I'm dealing with now

the cancer that knew you back when and you told him no?  

cause if he's a cancer, it was gonna be hit and miss. that's the breed in general. you need long haul patience with them. 

and geminis? depending on the maturity of the person involved, they can be kinda bi-polar and flip the script for no apparent reason. 

he has a girlfriend... but he decided he wanted to wait and tell me after I poured my heart out to him

Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:31pm
So it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I met a few people and got a book. I like books. 

Wonder what the OBAP is about...
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:33pm
Modeless, if you are true to Virgo from, his number is already deleted from your phone and you've got no intentions of ever contacting him again LOL.

Friggin' prick. How hard is it to just tell someone the truth up front? I don't understand why he'd willingly mislead you if he had no intentions of....

This is why I don't like people.

I don't even know the whole story to be able to decipher what happened. 

*hugs*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:01am

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Modeless, if you are true to Virgo from, his number is already deleted from your phone and you've got no intentions of ever contacting him again LOL.

Friggin' prick. How hard is it to just tell someone the truth up front? I don't understand why he'd willingly mislead you if he had no intentions of....

This is why I don't like people.

I don't even know the whole story to be able to decipher what happened. 

*hugs*

I don't have his number, but if I did trust!! He would SO be deleted I am a true virgo!!

we've been talking through Facebook

he's such an idiot, he kept saying I don't know what to say... then I said why

" because I got a girlfriend.. I'm sorry"

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:02am
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:16am
Facebook? LOL then I know he's blocked lol.

You're fabulous. Have your 15-20 minutes of seething hatred then go shoe shopping lol.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 2:56am
oh modeless nooooooooooo Ouch

what a deluxe bastard!!Hug 

*humph* i hope karma exacts your revenge for you. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 3:46am
Jeez I'm such a virgo with this whole perfectionism thing.

I bought these really cute vests last week--the ones with the racer back where my shoulder blades are exposed but I absolutely refuse to wear them unless I have the right bra lol...having straps showing is a personal faux pas for me
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 11:56am
thanks organic and neka

Im disappointed, but I'm not all sad or anything.

because I'm not sure if that's exactly rejection or not, or just rejection for the moment

he did like me first in grade school, so im not hurt likeI would be if I were to be just pulling this out of the air with somebody new

but we will see what happens lol...after all he is a cancer..there is no telling

I'm not gonna interfere with his relationship in anyway though

cheers to them

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2013 at 12:26pm
well good. here's hoping he comes to his senses, or that you find someone way better than he ever would've been. 

cheers Beer
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 129130131132133 450>