BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 530>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Way past my bedtime
lol gn
Sponsored Links

CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 1:05am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

LOL
you're crazy you know that?

anybody trying to make me jealous is just gonna get cut off because there's nothing I hate more than mind games, do not fucc me around or else I'm done!

lol

and yep same here, depending on how I'm feeling that day I might play along for a little bit... get ya going then cut you off without warning

we don't like playing much but virgos are the masters of mind games

Tell 'em again, cuz they ain't heard you.

I had a cappy once tell me THEY were the masters of mindgames.

I was like "I'ma let you keep thinkin' that, boo boo."

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 8:25am
I wanna be in carnivale next year...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:17am
Men ruin everything
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:20am
^^^ well yeah. 

if not just most of it. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:28am
Female Leos ruin the rest.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2013 at 11:32am
here you go again...

don't be a brat. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 10 2013 at 6:51pm
I just saw my first high-speed chase...
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 3:37am
How to Attract a Virgo Female

Make the first move. Virgo girls are very shy, so be careful not to mistake shyness for her not being interested in you. To start off a relationship with a Virgo, you're going to have to be the one to make the first move, as she's too shy and traditional to do it herself. Once she gets to know you, however, her shyness will wear off and she will become confident around you.

Be nice and lovable toward her. Be her friend first. Also, know how to compliment a Virgo. Virgo women have a soft spot for more romantic words, and would prefer to be called "beautiful" or "pretty" instead of "hot" or "sexy."

Virgos love attractive guys, although they prefer personality to looks any day. It doesn't matter if you're the best-looking guy out there. If you can't be nice or loving, you don't have a chance.

Be yourself. Virgos love truthful guys who aren't afraid to be who they are. Be who you are, and even if they don't like it at first, they'll usually warm up to you.

Be patient. Virgos are cautious people, so don't expect kissing and touching - and NEVER ask her for sex on the first date. Don't force her to do anything she doesn't like.

Meet her family. Virgos care about their family and loved ones. If you and her family are able to mesh together well, a Virgo woman will be very happy. Also, have her meet YOUR family, and hope for the same thing. She will be pleased at the invitation and work hard to make a good impression.

Be faithful to her. Virgos are really sensitive and look for a steady partner that will be loyal and faithful. Virgos can be flirty, but once they're in a relationship they are completely committed. The man who gets a Virgo will be the only man in her life.

Boost her confidence. Virgos are self-conscious and low in the confidence department, so it helps to give her compliments every once in a while to remind her of all the good things that you love about her. It will make her feel better about herself and improve your relationship.

Compromise. Virgos hate fighting and arguing. Virgo girls will let you do what you want, but will secretly be upset. This can lead to serious fractures in the foundation of the relationship. Compromise with her to keep both of you happy.

Watch your temper. Gentle Virgo is turned off by unwarranted anger and rage.

Listen to her. Listen to her when she tries to talk to you. Usually what they tell you is important. When talking to a Virgo girl, always carry an intelligent conversation.

Virgos HATE dishonest people. They usually consider trust the most important part of relationships, and if you're not truthful with them, you'll never see them again.

• Virgos will forgive more than once if they love you. But don't think they won't get fed up and leave you high and dry.
  •  

• Don't promise a Virgo lady anything if you don't mean it.
  •  

• Be reliable and honest to build trust. Virgos worry and this will help put their minds at ease and build trust.
  •  

• If you decide you want a Virgo woman, you have to behave like a gentlemen, NOT a "neanderthal." Virgos hate people with controlling personalities, and like Scorpio, they NEVER change to suit anyone!
  •  

• Virgo ladies do not date based on looks or money. So it is essential that you have a great sense of humor and a decent outlook on life.
  •  

• Virgos love the smell of freshness aromas, candles, fresh laundry, perfume, and cologne.
  •  

• Virgos hate slobs and dirtiness, and won't date men who don't take care of themselves - and their homes.
  •  

• Virgo ladies hate crass language and find crude behavior distasteful!
  •  

• If your car is dirty and you don't have a full tank of gas, forget it!
  •  

• Virgo women can be very nasty when they're angry.
  •  

• If you're mean, selfish, sloppy, ignorant, rude, or lazy, a Virgo woman is NOT for you.
  •  

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2013 at 4:33am
    ^^^ it's all true, except the self esteem thing...I know I'm cute, lol that would just be stating the obvious...
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    House of CB London
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
    Dependable Quality Hair
    Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 126127128129130 530>