Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 910>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 3:43am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

See I could only ever have the small hope of trusting again if it was a close family member because I love them--it depends on what they've done of course, some things are just inexcusable.

But normally, I am like that too...you hurt me, you're done and dead to me. I can cut people off just like that and never look back.

well yea I always exclude family members and VERY VERY VERY close friends/bf (the latter is rare)

I can only think of 2 or 3, maybe 4 people who are not my relatives I have/would give another chance to

everyone else...pshhh HOLLA

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 3:51am

Girl you know you slapped her and she probably deserved it lol, j/kStern Smile LOL

Yeah I can't stand people like that even guys...I don't want to feel like I can just walk all over your spineless arse!LOL

Clap

I read on a face book a while ago , can't find it now :/

"virgos can't stand weak people, if you let them walk all over you they will"

TRUTH!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 4:07am
rt of the night/morning: unless you are trying to lose a virgo woman NEVER try to make her jealous

^^this is one of the quickest most efficient ways to get kicked to the curb with spiked shoes

grave mistake
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 4:09am

It's true!!! Shocked

I'll walk all over you if you let me but that's no fun, you'd probably end up boring me in the end...flakiness is a huge turn off for me.

yes it isss

ive walked over men in relationships and women in friendships and in the end I just wind up letting them go...not a fan

especially in relationships, I like the lead, but not all the time

I need a leader
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 4:30am
you know what actually instead of trying to make a virgo jealous, I think giving us our space and not contacting us at all works

I know it works on me personally, it eats me alive every time(which is rare because most men don't know the secrets to winning over a virgo lol)

fresh out the break up/argument/split I go from

CoolApproveBeer 

then after a few days still no contact at all

Shocked Exclamation Question

time passes and still nothing

Confused!!.......Geek??........Ouch............Ermm............Broken Heart..........Disapprove......Cry.....Hug

and in that order^^^^LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 9:27am

LOL
you're crazy you know that?

anybody trying to make me jealous is just gonna get cut off because there's nothing I hate more than mind games, do not fucc me around or else I'm done!

lol

and yep same here, depending on how I'm feeling that day I might play along for a little bit... get ya going then cut you off without warning

we don't like playing much but virgos are the masters of mind games
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:45am
I am so tired...I haven't even read my horoscope...more over time :(
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 3:14pm
uh oh

is this cancer trying to make a move? do cancers make the first move?

I've only just seen them throw HUGE hints

GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:40pm
I'm so tired too...

I cooked ground beef for lasagna and couldn't even lift my arms to put the rest together. I ended up ordering something to eat...

Being up at 3:30am is kicking my ass...
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 7:52pm
Today, I was with a 16 yr old shopping... I began to realize I an old enough to have a 16 year old.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 106107108109110 910>
  Share Topic