BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 518>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 47 Votes, Average 2.53  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:12pm
Got my heart broken by this woman named tammy,
but hoes gone be hoes so I couldn't blame tammy
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:14pm

Im so heartbrokenUnhappy

What do yall do for heartbreaks?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:23pm
Aww..can't relate I'm afraid.

All I can say is don't hold in those feelings, talk to someone, find an outlet and I'm sure you'll feel better over time.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Aww..can't relate I'm afraid.

All I can say is don't hold in those feelings, talk to someone, find an outlet and I'm sure you'll feel better over time.

yea im doing all three already...so hopefully ill feel better in time

I just wish time would hurry, I don't like feeling like this...Ouch

not a very virgo-like feeling...I feel like an emotional cancer

CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:49pm
Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

Hug

HugCryHeart
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Im so heartbrokenUnhappy

Ole skool mariah
maria mena
romcoms
chocolate
sleeping...a LOT
and, if possible, fb stalking LOL but keep in mind, you might start seeing sht you wish you didn't.  Every bish commenting on one of his statuses is gonna get the stink-eye from you, and you gonna swear they fukin...and they may be...

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 11 2013 at 3:55pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

Im so heartbrokenUnhappy

Ole skool mariah
maria mena
romcoms
chocolate
sleeping...a LOT
and, if possible, fb stalking LOL but keep in mind, you might start seeing sht you wish you didn't.  Every bish commenting on one of his statuses is gonna get the stink-eye from you, and you gonna swear they fukin...and they may be...

GIRLLLL

Been there done that!!!

I just blocked him on facebook because he know I stay all up on his page when we get into a argument and stop talking to each other...so he intentionally puts stuff on there to F with my mind...

GIRLLLLLLLLLLL

I used to torture myself by looking all the time, I used to tell my friends I only look on his page to see if I can find something, because whenever I find something I don't like, it makes me hate him and not want to ever talk to him again.

I don't get jealous I get mad AF!!LOL

Its only when I DONT find anything bad...that's what makes me wanna break down and call him...Cry

I never do though, as a virgo I never make the first move..no matter how sad I feel

LOL you just made me feel betterHug

Edited by ModelessDiva - May 11 2013 at 4:59pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 5:07pm
Trust me, preaching to the choir.

I blocked 90% of what I post from my heartbreaker, and sometimes will disappear from FB entirely for days on end, and I notice that when I'm posting a lot, he's quiet...when I disappear, he's suddenly posting all this ish, and usually tagging other girls along with his post.

I know he know's I can see it, and I think he believes it will provoke me enough to reach out to him.  Wrongo.  It just makes me hate you more, and think you're an immature little boy who doesn't have the balls to fight for what he wants, and instead wants to play childish games.

He comments on everyone else's ish but mine, even if my stuff is about topics I KNOW he likes, and other people's stuff is mundane and blah.

He goes around "liking" other bishes pics, even if they look like eagles, or badly drawn cartoons, and won't even so much as comment on mine, even ones we're in TOGETHER.  He's terrified of being the first one to speak up.  Let him keep on...once I find someone else, no matter what, I'll never give him my heart again.  Once I move on, if I ever look back, it'll be to let a guy please me and then he has to go home.  I'll treat you like the ho you tried to play ME as.  Only fair.

He wants me to continue the chase, but I'm done.  If he wants me, he needs to man up, and even after he man's up, I'm putting him through his paces for putting me through mine all this time.

I'm glad you're feeling better LOL  I knew that, as Virgos, that part would get all of you, and you'd be like "GIRL, YESSSSSSSSS!!!" LOL

We may act like we don't care, and wear stony faces, but we are fuking seething inside and a mad kind of jealous as hell.  I feel no competition looking at these girls whose pics he's liking, I don't find them attractive at all, it just pisses me off that he's acting like a horny little teenager and doing it in ways he knows are viewable to me.

Edited by CLCNY20 - May 11 2013 at 5:15pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2013 at 5:40pm

Im so heartbrokenUnhappy

I slow-walked his ass back. now I don't know if I want the relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 518>