Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 924>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:40am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Neka I wanna hear about the creepy Scorpio!!!

I'm interested with Scorpios

long story very short, i had a client swear an undying love for me and desire to take me shopping. it got to the point that i had to pick my wardrobe around it and not wear anything above tea length or heels.
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 1:52am
Girl NO ma'am!!
any more stories about Scorpios? are any of them any good?

or stories on taurus?

those are my top two

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:01am
the bulls i know have been pretty level headed, cool people. just "bull headed"-- kinda stubborn.

the guy is a real family man. very much a provider and supportive/protective.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:04am
Best lover I ever had was a bull.

Lawd...

::fans self...down below::
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:19am
have either of you been in a serious relationship with one?

if so I have a question lol
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:31am
I was with one for 6 years.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:36am
did he love you?

if so how did he react when y'all split.. did he disappear or keep in contact with you

spill it sister
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:57am
sorry no. we were just good friends.
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 2:59am
We were on again/off again lovers

Yes, we loved each other.  He was calling me all the damn time, lol, and while he was always so somber and serious in nature, in general, when he was with me, he was like a kid again--and told me so.

He could joke about anything with me, and he'd always get a laugh, no matter how rude the joke was.  I loved seeing him smile, and knowing I was part of the reason.

He was shy.  He had a good 6-7 years on me, but sometimes I felt like the adult.

He opened up to me a lot, but a lot of people do; I've been told people feel they can trust me, and know I'm not gonna runteldat, or judge them unfairly.  They're correct.

People say Taurus are boring in the bedroom, but they also say that about Virgos and Capricorns.  I just don't find it true.  I'm one of the freakiest b*tches in bed--hair pulling, deepthroating, sh*t--play your cards right, and I may even let you smack and choke me a little.  He was always afraid of getting too rough with me, but I was coaxing him, lol.  He loved that he could be that way in bed with someone.

In between our on/off stages, we always stayed in touch.  Text messaging, IMing, phone calls--90% initiated by him.  I was always on his mind.  Sometimes he'd even call me during periods where he couldn't even talk! LOL.  I was like, "why are you taking this risk?!" lmfao.  He just wanted to hear my voice, said he loved my laugh, and I calmed him.

He was my cutie.  Big teddy bear, and I do miss him dearly.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 7:29am
Scorpios are too playful for me. Almost to the point where it translates into immaturity. But they're very good friends who'd look out in a heartbeat.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5657585960 924>
  Share Topic