BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4041424344 962>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I absolutely hate being embarrassed......
+1
Sponsored Links

madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:14pm
Nita it should be. I know you will try hard to get there. Virgos are perfectionists!
madame pink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madame pink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

+1

+1 Have mercy on the individual who dare try to do so. Virgo tongue lashings are serious. My ex called them my verbal ass whippings. lmao I can cut with the tongue and not say a cuss word at all or raise my voice.

Edited by madame pink - Jan 31 2013 at 2:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by madame pink madame pink wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

+1

+1 Have mercy on the individual who dare try to do so. Virgo tongue lashings are serious. My ex called them my verbal ass whippings. lmao I can cut with the tongue and not say a cuss word at all or raise my voice.
right if you ever wanna get on a virgos bad side... try and embarrass them in the spotlight

bayy bayyyyyy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 8:59pm
Angry
Where my girls at??!!

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:02pm
My horoscope was too right...in the wrong wayCryCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

My horoscope was too right...in the wrong wayCryCry

how so love?
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:03pm
Hey giuuseeeee :-)
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:06pm
On March 11, motivational Mars moves into Aries, your eighth house of long-term finances, kicking off a six-week period of exciting opportunities to hit the jackpot—as well as a need to tighten your belt. Mars accelerates the pace of everything, so on the upside, you could be given a fast-track opportunity to earn a large lump sum. Hello, windfall! The negative possibility now is that money stress could abound. Maybe your credit card expenses are piling up, or you need to deal with a large, unexpected expense. Perhaps you get hit with a hefty tax bill, thanks to a detail you overlooked. Or maybe you feel pressured to sell a piece of property at a significantly lower value than you hoped. Decisions, decisions.

--------------
March 18th Ouch

This e-mail is to notify you that the following change has occurred on your credit file:

a tax lien was added

To view the details of this notification, please click on the link below to log in.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 23 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Lilnicka4u2nv Lilnicka4u2nv wrote:

Hey giuuseeeee :-)

welcome sister!! Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair