Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Virgo Women Random Thoughts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

Topic ClosedVirgo Women Random Thoughts

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 1566>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 56 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 24 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 64930
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Gosh, this is sooooo true...



 
this is very true for me but aint nobdy tryna help a sista Thumbs Down


Same here, my friends and family are actually not helping the situation at hand...so it's solo dolo dealing with my my anxiety right now.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 169429
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:31pm
mexican food-- bleh. i live next to mexico. it's everywhere. 

and i hate when i go other places and they try to impress or make me feel at home by suggesting mexican food for dinner or something. unless it's a margarita, i don't care.
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 169429
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:33pm
and i don't think it's just y'all. 

the energy of june just seems negative and draining across the board. 

Hug to y'all though and i hope things look up soon. 
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 128603
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:34pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

mexican food-- bleh. i live next to mexico. it's everywhere. 

and i hate when i go other places and they try to impress or make me feel at home by suggesting mexican food for dinner or something. unless it's a margarita, i don't care.
 
LOLLOL
 
I use to say if I couldn't be black I would be Mexican...
 
not sure about all that now but I was sho confident when I said it as a kidGeek
Back to Top
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 24 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 64930
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:35pm
Mehhhh...I'm not a fan of Mexican food. Maybe the rice. But I like pretty much any type of rice, soooooo...yeah.

I guess that's a no to the Mexican food...
Back to Top
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 28 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 169429
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

LOLLOL
 
I use to say if I couldn't be black I would be Mexican...
 
not sure about all that now but I was sho confident when I said it as a kidGeek
!!!  way to have the ganas though. 
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 128603
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

Gosh, this is sooooo true...



 
this is very true for me but aint nobdy tryna help a sista Thumbs Down


Same here, my friends and family are actually not helping the situation at hand...so it's solo dolo dealing with my my anxiety right now.
 
girlll you almost make me wanna give you my phone number
 
Cry im sitting here feeling alone too and trying to come up with a solution to this mess right now as im typing
 
tryna google research my issues n ishCry
 
im on some f the world stuff this morning, people can be so cold
Back to Top
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 24 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 64930
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

and i don't think it's just y'all. 

the energy of june just seems negative and draining across the board. 

Hug to y'all though and i hope things look up soon. 


ahhhh thx...

I went on an interview, and I'm waiting for a callback. It's just the fear of the unknown...the waiting period...my mind gets the best of me.
Back to Top
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Avatar

Joined: Dec 31 2010
Location: <3 <3
Status: Offline
Points: 128603
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

LOLLOL
 
I use to say if I couldn't be black I would be Mexican...
 
not sure about all that now but I was sho confident when I said it as a kidGeek
!!!  way to have the ganas though. 
 
DeadLOL
 
Cry
Back to Top
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: Sep 25 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 339358
Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 12:46pm
Its a damn shame that I have to use 5 different mobile devices to post on this damn sitr
Back to Top
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7879808182 1566>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down