Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 455456457458459 972>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:21pm
LOL

Juno in Virgo: Your partner will be hard-working, health-conscious, and critical. He might work in the health field.

Juno in Virgo has high expectations in their partners, as they do in everything else. They will organize their relationships and expect them to remain efficient. They want perfection, and if their partner can't reach that pinnacle they may be overly critical. They are attracted to partners who are efficient and oriented to the tasks at hand. They have their own sense of justice. They appreciate a partner who is ultra clean and who is unassuming when in public. Health is very important to them, so they want a partner who is also interested in healthy habits. They want stability, and in return will be loyal to the end.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:24pm
lol no i dont really want anyone crazy… but ive been told that im crazy and ill need someone crazy too. 

i guess cray attracts cray 

but i feel like mines didnt really tell me much about my ideal mate (aside from strong and loyal).. more so about myself in the relationship.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:25pm
i dont think i know what i want in a guy anymore 

i thought i liked assholes.. but idk anymore. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:28pm
different aspects of your chart tell you what you want

mars tells you what turns you on/what you want

juno tells you what you choose to eventually settle with/marry/long-term

venus tells you how you act in relationships

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:32pm
Juno in Scorpio: Your soulmate or partner is passionate and that could be what attracts you to him or her, strong sexual attraction. You’ll want to hide away with this person fro long weekends and it might even be a secret liaison while both of you are with other people. There equally could be intense arguments and fights as that hot passion can easily turn into jealousy and possessiveness. 

Juno in Scorpio
Your spouse will be attractive and mysterious. Sexual compatibility will be a must. This positioning points to a jealous and obsessive spouse at times. Besides, it can be interpreted that you still have a karmic bond from the past between each other
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:38pm
interesting. 

sounds pretty accurate except for i dont really have much interest in sex but where a scorpio is mentioned… sex will always come up. 

fck relationships/men though. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i dont think i know what i want in a guy anymore 

i thought i liked assholes.. but idk anymore. 

i can kinda relate to this a little...

thats why i refuse to enter a relationship right now

take this quiz

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/892232/What-is-your-future-lovers-zodiac-sign/
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:44pm
 Reading up on my Juno and so far, it looks like Juno in Virgo ain't where it's at..*Preps for lifetime of singledom* LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:44pm
i got pisces....of course

i dont mind a pisces guy...but he needs some earth and air also...cant just be full of water...

NAY
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:46pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

*Preps for lifetime of singledom* LOL

me too.. 
im already prepped Sleepy

about to take the quiz now 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training