Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 918>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:40pm
no youre fine you dont have to edit...unless you want to

and he is worth it....i will do it....

he is like perfection. 9.5 out of 10 of my ideal guy...

and thats rare because it takes a lot more than a cute face and "swag" to catch my interest...

tell me what sign your juno is...you can find that on astro

it tells you what your dream guy is

i take that back...below is what juno represents

Juno reveals the kind of person we are meant to marry. While Venus and Mars represent our ideal mate, Juno represents loyalty and attachment. Juno represents what we need in a mate, rather than simply who we are attracted to. Many astrologers have gone as far as to say Juno represents our true love or marriage partner.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Sep 13 2014 at 7:57pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:43pm
my sag node

all of this describes me to the freakin T!!! and i figured out this is why im in love with the bohemian style

Philosophical and expansive, free in mind, body, and spirit, those who have their Soul Potential in Sagittarius gravitate toward travel, which helps them develop their big-picture view of life.

They strive to be highly ethical and believe in helping others to see all the rich experiences life has to offer. They are generous and inspirational, teaching by example. Freedom of though and a devout belief in serendipity (all things happen for good reasons) are the energies they seek.Archetypes include:

• the teacher; 
• the philosopher; 
• the traveler; 
• the wild stallion; 
• the plains.

Can you relate to the description above?

If yes, good for you! That means that you’ve begun to move toward your soul mission, or in other words, toward your North Node Potential.

If however, you can’t relate to anything I’ve just said, that’s OK too.

Remember, you may not immediately identify with the description of your North Node because it does not correspond to what’s familiar to you. Rather, it signifies who you need to be and the energies your soul wants you to bring into your life to make it more fulfilling.

Note: If you’re feeling a bit lost and have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about, I strongly recommend that you first take a look at the zodiac compatibility article. I think it’s important to go over the basics so that you can get the most out of what you’re reading here. Just a suggestion! OH...if you’ve already read the zodiac compatibility introduction, then skip this suggestion. :-)A sagittarius sign soul should give up  superficial connections

So...back to your original question – What does having a Sagittarius soul mission really mean? Do you want to hear the long version or the short one? That’s what I thought! :-)

OK then, for now, we’ll just begin with 10 key takeaway points. As you look them over, I want you to think about how you can begin to incorporate these ideas into your life. Don’t rush and try to do everything at once. Take your time...try them out one by one…and you will see yourself ‘blossom’ right in front of your own eyes.

1. Free your mind and explore the horizons.

2. Learn the way of ‘the spirit’

3. Connect to nature.

4. Teach and inspire others to live a life of serendipity.

5. Give up superficial connections in exchange for ‘divine’ connections.

6. Focus your energies on intellectual and spiritual pursuits.

7. Find an emotional connection to a project before you start it...follow the path of ‘passion’...and you will never be thrown off track again!

8. Surround yourself with people who support your newly formedgregarious and inspirational outlook on life...and invite them, through example, to follow your lead.

9. Incorporate Sagittarius symbols into your daily life to remind yourself of your mission.

10. And most importantly, become the ‘Spiritual Teacher’ that you are meant to be!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:48pm
This is mine:(which also describes my flame to the T)

Juno in Gemini: Your partner will be talkative, curious, and intelligent. This aspect sometimes indicates multiple marriages.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:55pm
that sag node sounds nice. 

i cant find the juno 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:00pm
you gotta go that page
pullen/astrolog
then go to the additional objects box at the bottom and highlight juno
the press click here to show the chart

juno will be near your north node sign
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:11pm
Juno in Scorpio and 11th House: 
This person's tendency to give away individual
  power for the benefit of a relationship is penetrating, suspicious,
  introspective, and desires to transform and remove outer masks. Most often
  this manifests in the area of life dealing with the future, life goals, and
  association with friends and groups.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:14pm
oh snaps coco Shockedyou gone have a dangerous husband/mateLOL

Juno in Scorpio: Your partner will be sexual, mysterious, and perhaps jealous.

Juno in Scorpio needs an intense relationship with a lot of deep intimacy and sex. They may become manipulative and jealous, using sex as a way to control their partner. They want passion, loyalty and strength. They may be possessive, and must learn to trust over time. They like mystery and power. They may be demanding or high maintenance. Once they are won over, they are loyal and dedicated, though they may always be a bit suspicious.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:18pm
lol.. sounds about right.. my ex is psycho 

except the part about needing sex and deep intimacy. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:20pm
gwurrlll....lol

is that what you want in a guy?

interesting
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 8:21pm
My Juno is in Virgo..  I'm too repressed already.  Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 454455456457458 918>
  Share Topic