Philosophical and expansive, free in mind, body, and spirit, those who have their Soul Potential in Sagittarius gravitate toward travel, which helps them develop their big-picture view of life.
They strive to be highly ethical and believe in helping others to see all the rich experiences life has to offer. They are generous and inspirational, teaching by example. Freedom of though and a devout belief in serendipity (all things happen for good reasons) are the energies they seek.Archetypes include:
• the teacher;
• the philosopher;
• the traveler;
• the wild stallion;
• the plains.
Can you relate to the description above?
If yes, good for you! That means that you’ve begun to move toward your soul mission, or in other words, toward your North Node Potential.
If however, you can’t relate to anything I’ve just said, that’s OK too.
Remember, you may not immediately identify with the description of your North Node because it does not correspond to what’s familiar to you. Rather, it signifies who you need to be and the energies your soul wants you to bring into your life to make it more fulfilling.
Note: If you’re feeling a bit lost and have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about, I strongly recommend that you first take a look at the zodiac compatibility article. I think it’s important to go over the basics so that you can get the most out of what you’re reading here. Just a suggestion! OH...if you’ve already read the zodiac compatibility introduction, then skip this suggestion. :-)
So...back to your original question – What does having a Sagittarius soul mission really mean? Do you want to hear the long version or the short one? That’s what I thought! :-)
OK then, for now, we’ll just begin with 10 key takeaway points. As you look them over, I want you to think about how you can begin to incorporate these ideas into your life. Don’t rush and try to do everything at once. Take your time...try them out one by one…and you will see yourself ‘blossom’ right in front of your own eyes.
1. Free your mind and explore the horizons.
2. Learn the way of ‘the spirit’
3. Connect to nature.
4. Teach and inspire others to live a life of serendipity.
5. Give up superficial connections in exchange for ‘divine’ connections.
6. Focus your energies on intellectual and spiritual pursuits.
7. Find an emotional connection to a project before you start it...follow the path of ‘passion’...and you will never be thrown off track again!
8. Surround yourself with people who support your newly formedgregarious and inspirational outlook on life...and invite them, through example, to follow your lead.
9. Incorporate Sagittarius symbols into your daily life to remind yourself of your mission.
10. And most importantly, become the ‘Spiritual Teacher’ that you are meant to be!