Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 453454455456457 972>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:10pm
north node is on astro.com
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:15pm
thats the complicated place

nvm i think i figured it out. i think we talked about this before

Retrograde North Node in Aquarius and 2nd House: This person's karmic goals,
  and best direction of evolutionary growth is progressive, erratic,
  revolutionary, idealistic, humanitarian, inventive, and desires
  individuality. Most often this manifests in the area of life dealing with
  self image, self worth, and material security. This is a major aspect of
  their psyche!

Edited by coconess - Sep 13 2014 at 4:17pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 4:20pm

Edited by K_Camille - Sep 13 2014 at 4:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 6:50pm
Coco

North Node Aquarian is a spiritual individualist. Highly innovative, those with Aquarius as their Soul Potential sign believe in causes that will help them grow spiritually and intellectually.

Considered unconventional, they believe in the future and have the alacrity to change what does not work. Open to new ideas and philosophies, they can draw quick insights with their deep understanding of the mind-body-spirit connection.

They may also be scientific, with an ability to grasp new technology intuitively. Archetypes include:

•the quantum physicist; 
•the computer tech/software developer; 
•the revolutionary; 
•the astrologer.’

Can you relate to the description above?

If yes, good for you! That means that you’ve begun to move toward your soul mission, or in other words, toward your North Node Potential.

If however, you can’t relate to anything that I’ve just said, that’s OK too.

Remember, you may not immediately identify with the description of your North Node because it does not correspond to what’s familiar to you. Rather, it signifies who you need to be and the energies your soul wants you to bring into your life to make it more fulfilling.

Incorporating a Node’s energy into your life is a time-consuming and gradual process that requires a bit of persistence and patience on your part. But believe me when I say that it will be well worth the sweat.

Note: If you’re feeling a bit lost and have absolutely no idea what I’m talking about, I strongly recommend that you first take a look at the zodiac compatibility article. I think it's important to go over the basics so that you can get more out of what you’re reading here. Just a suggestion! OH...and if you already read the zodiac compatibility introduction...then skip the suggestion.:-)

The Aquarius sign soul could be the spiritualist, the activist, ot the scientistSo...back to your original question – What does having an Aquarius soul mission mean to me?

It depends on the 'me' that you’re talking to at the moment; the Aquarian spiritualist, the Aquarian activist, or the Aquarian scientist. Even though all three Aquarius sign personalities reside within me, each takes its turn being the leader of my self-expression.

However, what's important to understand is that the Aquarian philosophy behind my self-expression has always been, and always will be, holistically integrated in spirit.

I, an Aquarius North Node individual, believe in the new, unknown, and unconventional. I believe in the power of the ‘word.’ I believe in sharing. I believe in unified effort. I believe in mind-over-body. I believe in helping those who cross my path. I believe in individuality within the group.

I believe in life and humanity – people, animals, plants, insects, sun, moon, water, air…all of it. I believe in equality...and most importantly, I believe in the power of love. I believe in the ‘Aquarian way of life’...and that is my philosophy.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 6:51pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

wanna repeat that maamLOL

Edited by ModelessDiva - Sep 13 2014 at 6:51pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:03pm
interesting… 
thanks. 

oh and about your guy situation (other thread) i dont really have a set system… id just try all diff things.. googling his name.. asking the former co-workers (in a casual, non desperate way of course), or anything you could find out that could hint you at where he may be working or any type of clue to finding him.. someone may know a sibling or friend or something..
i know i sound crazy as hell  
but if its done right, you wont look crazy 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:10pm
and should i edit my posts in that thread..? 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:20pm
LOLLOL
nah you dont sound crazy 

i only know his first name unfortunately...and its the most common name ever so its impossible...

chile i would have been used google maps and errthang

and we dont hang in the same circles...so i wouldnt know how to get in contact with his people...

theres this girl i know that gets on facebook everyday...i could ask her she MIGHT know...

but damn i dont wanna send msgs to 1000 different people..he gonna think im outta there crazy......i wish i could delete the one i sent to his friend..

Edited by ModelessDiva - Sep 13 2014 at 7:22pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:31pm
my north node is sagittarius 

which explainssssssssssssss alottttttttttttttttttttttttt
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 7:35pm
if this is really like your soul mate.. hes worth it. 

let me know if you want me to edit anything ive said. 

what does it say about your sag node? 

Edited by coconess - Sep 13 2014 at 7:35pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon