Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 978>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:14pm
I definitely need my alone time.  I am not the most social being..I'm fine with being by myself most of the time, and other times I'll want company.  

I'm ready to let go also.  Life has changed so much this year..I can't hold on to things; hopefully the future holds something much better.

Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:15pm
my gemini in mars:

Your partner will be talkative, curious, and intelligent. This aspect sometimes indicates multiple marriages.

Mars in Gemini is imaginative and creative. They are never boring in a relationship. They consider their mind an erogenous zone, and one of the best ways to attract them is to mentally stimulate them. They like to try new things and be experimental. They may not always be faithful… it is too tempting to try something new.

Mars in Gemini people are generally flirts. They do not like long lasting commitments when it comes to love life. They get attracted to witty, ecstatic people for no reason and get bored by them quite quickly too. 

Mars in Gemini does become bored quite easily and since this is the planet of action in restless sign romantic pursuits should always have a fresh trick up their sleeve if your desire is expected to last long.

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jul 20 2014 at 8:18pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:20pm
and omg yesss that sounds just like me too...i like people...but i dont like peopleLOL
i have to have alone time or im bound to go off on someone...
but if im by myself too long it will drive me crazy...

i remember reading this...it is so true...

"You are both a private person and a people person. This dichotomy may be confusing for a partner, and even for you at times!"

Edited by ModelessDiva - Jul 20 2014 at 8:22pm
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:27pm
LOL I'm like that too Modeless *would rather end it before it gets to that point*.  My Mars in Leo.  I'm loyal. 

And it took me forever to post this..thanks BHM.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:29pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

and omg yesss that sounds just like me too...i like people...but i dont like peopleLOL
i have to have alone time or im bound to go off on someone...
but if im by myself too long it will drive me crazy...

i remember reading this...it is so true...

"You are both a private person and a people person. This dichotomy may be confusing for a partner, and even for you at times!"

I swear I've read that about myself..Hm..I forget where.  But it's true. I want to be alone when I want to be left alone, and other times, when I feel like it, I want company and the opportunity to socialize with others.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:36pm
LOL i do..im never a fan of wasting time...if i know its pointless...whether it be a argument or a relationship...ill just end it...no point of dragging it out...i dislike people who are that way...

like what are you doing?Confused

whats your dominant planet?

i looked up my birthday and it actually said my personal ruling plant is my mars...

even though the general ruling planet for virgo is mercury...

interesting stuff...

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:38pm
I swear I'm a textbook virgo

I'm 100% loyal like I would never get pleasure out of cheating on someone

And I hate being touched like bruh I just met you give me some time (a few months lol)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:45pm
yessss sweet mercy i hate being touched..

and im talking to a taurus...taurus are the most touchy feely guys ever

he is so annoying with thisSleepy
touching my arm, my neck just randomly 

im always telling him to stop touching me...and he asks why...i say i just dont like being touchedStern Smile

glad its not just meLOLApprove
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:48pm
i seriously get frustrated with that...people always feel like they have to touch you...

whether its touching your hair...or just touching your back...like nah just talk to me you aint gotta touch me..

i walk around all day saying dont touch me unless you have my permission. i want a t-shirt with that on it
i dont know where your hands been...
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:55pm
Modeless and K, yall sound like me. LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 432433434435436 978>