Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 979>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:28am
the part that i was saying i dont believe was the major affection part i guess… 
like just cus we're online… i dont believe that you cant form relationships with ppl… 

if ppl can form a strong bond through pen-pals with a guy in jail.. why couldnt you and i grow super close and share things through pm and develop a relationship…? 
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:30am
we spend so many hours here "talking" to the same people 

If something happened to you ModelessDiva I'd help if I could, I'd "care"

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:34am
oh and btw… ive been given quite a few sephora gift cards on bhm…. 

and i returned them in due time gratefully… because we formed that bond and relationship…. 

maybe you dont talk in PMs but idk… 
a few ppl on here… i care about. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:41am
ok maybe i worded it wrong....

i CAN care over the web but not to the extent of getting my feelings hurt or falling in love...

i have talked to people in PMs and wrote all types of heartfelt stuff that i DID mean...like words of encouragement...

BUT it will never be the same as if we knew each other in real life...thats a different level of caring that i just cant do over a computer...

i have talked to some of you on here for years but really i dont know why you dont believe me buts thats just about as far as it goes..were just talking online...i need more depth

in the past i have always kept my pm box open to people who wanna talk...and i have written long essay pm's to help people because im a helpful person..as long as i can help i will..

but at the end of the day its just that...i still dont know you...

(appreciate it ricky...)

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:04am
and i get the part about not finding people to form relationships coco

but i feel like as long as you are genuine and project "genuineness"...genuine people will be drawn to you...

ive never had a problem finding genuine people...its just that i have a very very low tolerance...

very low. lots of people dont last very long..

its partly my fault because i expect from people the same things that i would do or wouldnt do to them...and thats never the case..lots of people are not that evolved yet...

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:14am
okay. 

okay, i think i can understand… 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 1:18am
and idk i really dont have an answer to your question on why i cant form relationships online...

i really just cant...gotta know ya irl...

im kinda cold...im still a virgo...i warm up to people after i talk to them and get to know more about them...but initially im described as cold or stand-offish...

i think that describes how i am online..lots of people have said im insensitive on here...which is totally untrue irl...

i only become insensitive if you are one of those people that are always super emotional for no reason and throw self-pity parties everyday of the week...i.e. cancers...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 3:01pm
speaking of cancers..I need to figure out a nice way to tell one to stop calling my phone.

they are like the only sign that doesn't ever seem to get it...mercy..
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:07pm
Modeless, I don't think it's the Gemini in your chart alone that makes it hard to focus on one person.  I've noticed Virgos are quietly promiscuous.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 8:11pm

^^nooooooooooooooooooooooo

no were notLOLShocked

virgos are the most loyal sign ever...we dont cheat... unless you deserve it...

and even if you deserve it i personally dont cheat...id rather just end it and stop wasting time

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 431432433434435 979>
  Share Topic