BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 962>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:00am
and with the paragraphs some of yall just simply care too much..its not always catching feelings..

its ok to care...i just dont understand caring for people you've never met or seen...

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:03am
i guess its cus i talk to ppl in PMs… 

i really care about a few ppl. 

or like, i talk to some ppl in RTs/RCs everyday… i know their issues and give advice… 

you dont get that personal.. 
(cus….. youre stuck in here by yourself…) you should post in the other threads more.. just randomness… 
youll see how it can develop relationships. 

its not stupid at all… ive really grown to love someone over the internet before… a relationship is a relationship no matter if its friendship, in person, internet, or wherever… i dont need to be in person to learn about their life, struggles, well-being, and just everything…. 
i interact with these ppl everyday.. i personally dont even have to think without these ppl popping into my head every now. (my favs though) although…… randoms have popped into my dreams. 
weird i know… but we'd ALL  be lying if we said bhm wasnt a part of our lives.. and you cant control your dreams. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:08am
btw…. 

the person who i grew to love over the internet… never even saw real pictures of me.. i loved him. 
he thought i looked like someone else (this was hellllllllllllla years ago… AOL) My point was that he loved my personality and we talked everyday and when you share things about your life and just talk… its hard not to develop a relationship. 
a relationship could be intimate, friendship, penpal, really….. anything………. 

i sincerely loved him though. and vice versa…
eta, this started over 10 years ago and he still makes sure to contact me every now and then.. especially on bdays... i think he knows im fake. he has to…. but the relationship will always be there. 

its hard not to love my personality doe. 
but yea.. i could see me loving LB eventually… shes greatness. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 20 2014 at 12:16am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:14am
i guess im kinda old school in this way then..

internet relationships are for the birds...im more of a go outside and meet real people to care about type of person.

yea im on here...but not to meet people or form relationships..i like this site because there is a lot of good info on here..like the skin threads..hair..makeup etc..and there are interesting threads...

if i like you enough online then we need to meet offline before i can start caring...and i have actually met people offline on here years ago...and i care about them because i know them now...

i like a few of you guys...i have gotten kinda "e-personal" with a few people...but not enough to care after i log off...

the internet will never be personal enough for me...i dont care if we are sharing nudes Dead

unless i personally know you...i have no major affection towards you..
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:17am
ok so what do you do if you meet this great person you talk to for years..and then you get catfished like the show...person's fake..probably somebody fat and white...Dead

then what do you do? try again?

why not just form relationships with people you can see in your everyday life
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:17am
i dont believe you. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:19am
ok....what part you dont believe?

you didnt quote or nun...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:21am
and i dont see why i feel like i would have to lie...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:25am
some of the opinions we share on here are based on principles, personal integrity, our morality 

Usually people care about these things, since they contribute to character 

But other than that I don't know how care comes into it

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 12:25am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

ok so what do you do if you meet this great person you talk to for years..and then you get catfished like the show...person's fake..probably somebody fat and white...Dead

then what do you do? try again?

why not just form relationships with people you can see in your everyday life

okay… in that case… if its a guy …. yea, id want proof… however, if its just a female that i care about… why do i need proof? 

there are basic looking girls on here that i care about… 
they arent a part of my dream team which needs to get picked up by celebs…. i dont really care how amazing they are with swag… i just genuinely care for their well-being like a little sis… 

i have ppl like that on here… ive given gifts and money to.. ppl on here… just cus……. i have seen them on here for years and trust their struggles and wanna help them. im not rich whatsoever but they seem to be more in need than me and i care……. so why not? 

if i can give to a homeless… i can give to someone on here that i have seen struggle. 

i personally, dont come across many ppl in my everyday that i can form a relationship with… it takes time for me.. a guy approaching me trying to talk to me…..? nah… bruh… leave me alone. 

but a genuine soul on here..? its difff….. 

you dont get it.. 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 430431432433434 962>