Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Virgo Women Random Thoughts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 429430431432433 972>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 49 Votes, Average 2.55  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:18pm
nah youre not criticizing me...its cool

i made this thread wayyy before yours though...this thread is almost two years old

a lot of people dont do zodiac signs...so if i kept posting virgo this virgo that...it would be a problem...

id rather just make a separate thread..that way if you dont like it you need to leave the VIRGO thread...lol

wouldnt you rather gather people with common interests instead of going through a sea of people who cant relate?

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:22pm
lol… no. 

i like seeing and reading about other ppls interests. i know youre a psych major too but its so interesting to me to see the way other ppl think, express themselves, and feel.. and i wonder why…..? why theyre like that, why do they feel the way they do, and how that relates to other aspects of them/life. 

sounds crazy but yea… i come here to interact with a variety of ppl… in real life i may talk to a homeless person for a few hours.. but most ppl i just seem standoffish and i just dont care to be their friend… so its like why are you talking to me…? if im not interested… leave me alone. i like random convos but i want them to leave me alone afterwards… dont think we're friends.. on here its like i can take a step into their psyche (or try…) and step out when i want… 

i guess ppls brains just work different though and we have different preferences. 

there arent many who can relate to me… im very different. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 19 2014 at 10:26pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:23pm

and i get where you are coming from but its def just a part of my personality...

im like this in real life...id rather be friends with people i share common ground with...
we dont have to be clones...but we need to have some type of common glue that will hold us together...

my past friendships with opposite people..are...past...

they never work out. its ok at first but we have too many differences to get along...

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:36pm
i do like meeting new people irl...and i hold convos with strangers all the time

but this forum doesnt count...its too impersonal...plus im aware of the viewpoints here..

and i dont agree with 99% of the views on here...theres no need for "discussions" or going back and forth on certain topics...because it gets old...its the same discussion and i dont like repeating myself especially when i know exactly how its gonna end

thats why i dont engage in certain threads or topics...

but irl im always chatting with random people...as long as you can keep me interested im all ears...
we can debate and discuss all day as long as you dont catch feelings and make a great debater..

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:38pm
ppl be acting like we're friends… just cus i talk to you for an hour. 
i dont like that. leave me alone…
i see how it can get redundant on here i guess. 

but yea okay. 
i think i get it. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:47pm
im very different also ...but the thing is no matter how different you are there are people that can relate to at least ONE aspect of your life... 

if i like pink flowers, jetskiing, and collecting old albums
should i expect to meet someone who likes all of this?^^ nope..
but i may meet someone who likes pink flowers, rock climbing, and swimming...

they might not relate to everything..and thats how it should be..people arent meant to be clones..but we have common ground with the pink flowers..

i appreciate difference as long as its a good difference and not something negative.

difference gives you something to talk about..keeps it interesting...

i enjoy hearing different viewpoints...as long as i can see where you're coming from..thats how you learn and grow..

but i dont like wasting time. if ive heard your viewpoint a million times and i know how its gonna end..im not sticking around for that ending...waste of time..

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:14pm
i agree with the first half of that… but the ending? its like… a 'good differeence' and 'bad difference' is subjective… and you dont always know how they'll feel.. they may surprise you. 

everyone has negative differences… 

and youre not always going to be able to see where theyre coming from.. thats how debates happen. it doesnt need to be, 'catching feelings' or 'getting mad' if you take it that way when its really not there.. maybe that says something about your tolerance for debates. and i am really really neutral.. i like you.. if i didnt you'd know.. but sometimes i swear to gawd on everything.. NO ONE is catching feelings or mad.. but you seem to be a little. and i swear.. thats just coming from an e-friend trying to help you to see.. i swear… it dont be that serious until you make it. 

i dont always need to see where a person is coming from… but as the discussion goes along.. maybe i will…? who knows. maybe i wont. maybe it'll just be another perspective presented in a more classy fashion…? if youre dealing with a poster or person who has a record for doing too much and getting catty… i completely understand not even engaging… but if its a tame poster who is just genuinely curious.. and you dont mind sharing your point of you.. why not? 
if you just dont wanna discuss it.. whatevs.. you dont have to. you dont really owe anyone anything it just can be frustrating for debaters to enjoy discussing or genuinely wanting to see where a person is coming from then getting shut down after someone is so vocal then wont expound. 

you may thing youve heard a viewpoint 1000 times but it may be different coming from a different person… and they may be different towards you. i know there are ppl who ill talk one way to and others who ill talk another way to cus either i like them, or respect them, or i just know they probably arent on any catty sht so we can really talk. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 19 2014 at 11:16pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:41pm
ok
example... im black// you dont like black people...

clearly we cant be friends...so thats a negative difference...

good differences are things we might not agree on but wont affect our friendship....

and no maam lol i def do not catch feelings over b.s....ive never seen you before how can i catch feelings? 

if im commenting on something that doesnt even concern you and you type an essay over my two sentences....like earlier...then yes...i clearly struck a nerve. 

and that has happened between us before...in a similar thread... on black models lol...probably a few months ago...

and a prev thread before that on dark skin girls...its the same ish over and over...

and i consider getting defensive as catching feelings...discussing like we are doing now is one thing...

but i dont appreciate essays upon essays over b.s. on why you feel my opinion isnt correct...when i wasnt talking to you from jump...thats how i know she caught feelings...its like 2 or 3 posters i wont name that come in on cue when a darkskin discussion is going on...

its hilarious..
my opinion is just my opinion...there is no such thing as a correct opinion...that would become a fact.

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:49pm
okay. 

i can dig it.. 

i dont even say things like, 'i can dig it' but idk how else to respond. if you strongly feel like you know how that poster reacts and feels and meant by commenting towards you… i understand.. 
cus i know good and well some posters try to act like they dont have issues with me or dont have a habit of making comments towards me when they do.. its not just in my head..  
ill take your word for it.

keep doing you but try to remember the lil things like typing a paragraph might not equal being mad cus i know i type a lot. most of the time.. but i definitely dont be mad. and with some ppl im just trying to gather info/ask questions/explain my feelings 
or perhaps just maybe this time they were trying to be different. turn over a new leaf (i think thats the phrase..?) 
its possible. 

Edited by coconess - Jul 19 2014 at 11:51pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:51pm
i read people very easily...even over the web
its like second nature to me...

i have also saved myself from a lot of b.s. in my life because of this precious trait...

you might not see where im coming from...but it is very very easy for me to see where someone is coming from even if i do not agree or like what the person is saying...

and nah its the same 10 people that post in TTT everyday...so there are no new views..itd be different if there were a ton of new people....everything is recycled every few months...

but like i said...the internet is very impersonal...i dont care about anything on here like i do irl....i care a lot more about actual people i know

ive never met any of you guys...how can i care? doesnt make sense...yea we type but thats itLOL
im a deep person..i need depth...the internet is shallow...

its kinda like catfish..i dont get how people talk for years and not even meet up once or at least video chat but fall in love...

very stupid..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 429430431432433 972>